Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

Saw that just now. Something tells me dear Chris wasn't supposed to give that away...
:sonpoint:

(3:15 in)

He also lets slip at the end that Sonny won goal of the season as well. Your guess is as good as mine as to which one he's talking about though....

Is there an official N17 Tottenham supporters Club?

Is there an official N17 Tottenham supporters Club?
There always use to be,based at warmington house.
As many on here will remember.

affectionately known as the wally club.
I remember one year late 80s/early 90s they had their player of the year function and none of the players turned up,so they kept the trophies.
I think someone had a ring round and Mabbutt turned up very late.

There always use to be,based at warmington house.
As many on here will remember.

affectionately known as the wally club.
I remember one year late 80s/early 90s they had their player of the year function and none of the players turned up,so they kept the trophies.
I think someone had a ring round and Mabbutt turned up very late.
Just wondering what "local" fans have to do get the same access as those that are miles away. Love what we've done with our supporter clubs but there is one that has zero reputation and that's those that live within the M25 it seems.

Register to remove

Stopspot

Now I'm a big fat dynamo!
I kinda feel bad for any actual uncles that the kids of the squad have. They'll always be the second favorite uncle next to our Sonny.

Register to remove

Top Bottom