Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What he did was dumb. However, and I find this strange because I generally think of myself as a somewhat decent human, I hope bad things happen to Lerma. Like spleens or gonads randomly bursting type things.

I personally would’ve done the same or worse if I was him. But a professional player needs to think of his team first before rashing out like that. Completely unforgivable as a fellow Korean.

Oh God I've just realised...

He's going to end up winning Player of the Season and get presented with it in a match he can't play after sparking our possible top 4 implosion, isn't he?

giphy.gif

Our record against them is one of the best against any other PL side, a decent lineup should be able to get the job done tomorrow. And with Lucas, to be fair to him, I think he’s been our best attacking player for the past month, doesn’t score every match but always up for it and dangerous.
Records don't win matches, as proved today.

TV doing its best not showing what really infuriated Son. They kept showing Diers tackle about 5 times instead though. Son fucked it up nevertheless. He will learn that a roll and staying down move is just as important in this game. Fucking disgrace of referring today only calling one yellow? for the conniving bournemouth players. One yellow when he gave us 5 yellow and 2reds?? How is that possible?

Bournemouth player ELBOWED son in the back and nearly stomped on his foot.... I don't do Muy Thai but I guess I understand Son's reaction

Maybe it's understandable, but let's not pretend that he didn't deserve a red card. Overall Pawson was very poor, but he got this and Foyth's red card spot on.

No, soft, he pushed him and Lerma fell down like a little girl. The ref had put pressure on himself because he bottled giving Dier a second yellow.

VAR can't come quick enough, the standard of reffing is at an all time low.

Back
Top Bottom