Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

omg he has had one sub par game and all of a sudden he is streaky player.

How many streaky games have i seen from ali eriksen and kane for real.

Also that game vs spam was shit. no good plays from the midfield and from the back. what is he meant to do on his own.

Also that game vs spam was shit. no good plays from the midfield and from the back. what is he meant to do on his own.

He is a streaky player. Went 16 games without scoring for us between 1/4/18 until 31/10/18 and has scored once in his last 10 league games.

When they go in they go in but when they don't it hits us. Great player but like Dele & Eriksen he needs genuine competition to keep him fresh and focused.

Bloke has scored 20 goals so far this season. If he wasn't streaky he'd have to be putting up CR7 numbers.

Can you explain this? Are you saying he's too comfortable with his position? Or are you saying he needs more rest? It has to be the latter, right?

He needs more rest and the squad needs more competition for when he hits a bad patch, similar to Dele & Eriksen.

If Kane gets injured it's shit or bust with Son hitting a hot streak. If he goes 5-10 games not scoring like he occasionally will we are fucked. A top 10 team financially shouldn't be in that kind of position. For me the biggest mistake we made was giving Lamela a new contract, we can't rely on him and he's never hit the heights required to bang goals in or make stuff happen regularly. We should utilise that position in the squad more as it's a key, key role

He needs more rest and the squad needs more competition for when he hits a bad patch, similar to Dele & Eriksen.

If Kane gets injured it's shit or bust with Son hitting a hot streak. If he goes 5-10 games not scoring like he occasionally will we are fucked. A top 10 team financially shouldn't be in that kind of position. For me the biggest mistake we made was giving Lamela a new contract, we can't rely on him and he's never hit the heights required to bang goals in or make stuff happen regularly. We should utilise that position in the squad more as it's a key, key role
Cheers mate, that makes more sense. My first impression was that you were saying he's "too comfortable" and needs someone to push him to work harder.

Was this posted during the Ajax game? As Alan Partridge would say, "That's saaaaaaaaaaad".

Away at Bournemouth will be a tricky affair... They have scored 9 goals over their last 5 games while we have only managed 4. Without Son scoring, we are fucked... Where is Moura in form when we need him. This is another lesson on why we need cover for Kane. LLorente has been unable to find net. But with him and Janssen still on payroll I doubt we will be able to find one via transfer. Need to promote youngster, and give 'em chance. It was mistake to loan out Kaz Sterling. He has only featured 3-4 times?

Away at Bournemouth will be a tricky affair... They have scored 9 goals over their last 5 games while we have only managed 4. Without Son scoring, we are fucked... Where is Moura in form when we need him. This is another lesson on why we need cover for Kane. LLorente has been unable to find net. But with him and Janssen still on payroll I doubt we will be able to find one via transfer. Need to promote youngster, and give 'em chance. It was mistake to loan out Kaz Sterling. He has only featured 3-4 times?
Our record against them is one of the best against any other PL side, a decent lineup should be able to get the job done tomorrow. And with Lucas, to be fair to him, I think he’s been our best attacking player for the past month, doesn’t score every match but always up for it and dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom