Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

200.gif

How’s a player of his caliber have such a poor first touch?

You can clearly tell he’s going to have an off day when his touches are worse than what you’d see from Lukaku. It’s criminal Poch felt the need to keep him on for 90mins (instead of Lucas) due to suspension of the next match.

You can clearly tell he’s going to have an off day when his touches are worse than what you’d see from Lukaku. It’s criminal Poch felt the need to keep him on for 90mins (instead of Lucas) due to suspension of the next match.

Just the way he is I’m afraid and we should be used to it by now.

The best player on the pitch when he’s on form and the worst player on the pitch when he’s off.

Looking at our starting 11 today, I felt it was going to have to be Son or Lucas to provide the magic.

Poch says we are suffering from stress and fatigue. Has Son been affected in this way? All I know is he was dreadful today.

It's completely obvious why he did.

Yeah I’m a big time supporter of his but today was just complete disappointment. It’s not the first though. It seems like 1/4 of games, he would have these awful performances...maybe it is fatigue, maybe it’s his mentality against weaker teams i don’t know

Yeah I’m a big time supporter of his but today was just complete disappointment. It’s not the first though. It seems like 1/4 of games, he would have these awful performances...maybe it is fatigue, maybe it’s his mentality against weaker teams i don’t know
Mentality against weaker team? You must be joking. Of course it s fatigue. Have you ever actually played football?

He's had a long old season with 2 international tournaments following on from the World Cup and it's starting to show. He's hopefully got one or two big games left in the tank.

He's had a long old season with 2 international tournaments following on from the World Cup and it's starting to show. He's hopefully got one or two big games left in the tank.

He tends to do this when he gets played frequently. That's prob why Poch benches him often to let him recover.

When he lacks his dynamism, he goes from world beater (v City) to journeyman (v Spam)
Capable of magic moments even when looking completely out of sorts, but he was very poor at the weekend. I hope he recharged his batteries well this week for the upcoming games where a lot is resting on those mighty shoulders.
I think this is why he’s regarded by many (myself included) as a “streaky” player.

Back
Top Bottom