Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But how do we solve the Kane/Son conundrum?

If Poch can crack that we would be unstoppable

Conundrum? I would call it more like a total waste. What's the point of saving a few pounds in transfer fees and wages if you are not fully utilizing the talents we have on the field.

1.?
2.?
3.?

Explain yourself sir

In a way it is
1. Can't cut with being a Harry Kane team
2. Stop being a Harry Kane team
3. 1 and 2 and play team ball.

I could easily go on a page or two on it but there is no point doing it now especially when Harry is trying to come back. I also like to see how we would ride the last month or so of what could be an incredible journey left for the season. If Harry can strive for 20 goals and 20 assists instead of going for 40 plus goal every season and the team trying supporting it? With the talented team mates he has around? Like you say and wish we would be unstoppable. Kane has all the quality of making it happen. If he tried the 20 -20 he d probably get 30 20 and the Ballondor

He's basically saying Kane is too greedy and he should always pass to Son so Son can score more and everybody in Korea will be happy.
I could obviously see what your problem is but try not to bring me down with it if you could

As many of you will know I will always defend Kane. In many ways I live vicariously through him. I don't know why the Korean 'spurs fans' seem to resent Kane. Maybe player over club, eh? I have gotta say though, I think Son is the best player in out team. He has moved himself into 'one of the best players in the world' - behind Messi and Ronaldo - category. When he shoots from range, I expect him to score, he is going passed players with ease, just a marvellous player.

As many of you will know I will always defend Kane. In many ways I live vicariously through him. I don't know why the Korean 'spurs fans' seem to resent Kane. Maybe player over club, eh? I have gotta say though I would have to say I think Son is the best player in out team. He has moved himself into 'one of the best players in the world' - behind Messi and Ronaldo - category. When he shoots from range, I expect him to score, he is going passed players with ease, just a marvellous player.
Kane is our best player. Love Sonny but c'mon

I could obviously see what your problem is but try not to bring me down with it if you could

We get it, you're a Son fan, not a Spurs fan, but not many of us are going to tolerate you coming on here telling us our best player is greedy just because you want Son to score more. I think in truth a lot of Koreans are silently happy Kane got injured as it pushes Son more into limelight. This isn't a Son forum it's a Spurs forum.

We get it, you're a Son fan, not a Spurs fan, but not many of us are going to tolerate you coming on here telling us our best player is greedy just because you want Son to score more. I think in truth a lot of Koreans are silently happy Kane got injured as it pushes Son more into limelight. This isn't a Son forum it's a Spurs forum.
You don't seem to get me
No you don't get me. And stop digging deeper. It harder for me to reach down.

As many of you will know I will always defend Kane. In many ways I live vicariously through him. I don't know why the Korean 'spurs fans' seem to resent Kane. Maybe player over club, eh? I have gotta say though I would have to say I think Son is the best player in out team. He has moved himself into 'one of the best players in the world' - behind Messi and Ronaldo - category. When he shoots from range, I expect him to score, he is going passed players with ease, just a marvellous player.
There are many reasons

1. Kane in the eyes of many Korean are overrated.

2. Kane is not the best facilitator. He often hogs the balls and slows down the game. He is very good at slowing down the game and forcing the opponent to do a foul. But this does not suit Son's countering style of play that is seen more often in Liverpool.

3. Speaking of point 2. Strikers like Suarez and Firmino are a lot better at fluid play with their wingers. If you look at a statistic at assists Kane massively underperforms than Firmino for example. (this also despite playing a lot more than Firmino).

4. Kane is very selfish. He has the most shots. Often does not play the best pass and shoots himself at absurd angles. It is fine as a striker to be selfish at times but Kane takes it to the extremes. In the past 2 seasons he has taken by the far most shots. Yeah but players like Salah and Son have way better conversion rates which is often overlooked.

There are many reasons

1. Kane in the eyes of many Korean are overrated.

2. Kane is not the best facilitator. He often hogs the balls and slows down the game. He is very good at slowing down the game and forcing the opponent to do a foul. But this does not suit Son's countering style of play that is seen more often in Liverpool.

3. Speaking of point 2. Strikers like Suarez and Firmino are a lot better at fluid play with their wingers. If you look at a statistic at assists Kane massively underperforms than Firmino for example. (this also despite playing a lot more than Firmino).

4. Kane is very selfish. He has the most shots. Often does not play the best pass and shoots himself at absurd angles. It is fine as a striker to be selfish at times but Kane takes it to the extremes. In the past 2 seasons he has taken by the far most shots. Yeah but players like Salah and Son have way better conversion rates which is often overlooked.

Fuck Off

Back
Top Bottom