You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts - Sign up here

Player Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by jimmyriggle, 26 Aug 2015.

1. Stopspot

Now I'm a big fat dynamo!

What are the odds Wimmer was on site in Dortmund tonight?

2. Guido

• Like x 8
  3. LLB Part Deux

Supporter Armchair fan. I fucking love armchairs.

"He gave us four hours of keepy-uppies,” Son says. “Both of us. After about three hours, I was seeing three balls. The floor was red [through bloodshot eyes]. I was so tired. And he was so angry. I think this was the best story and we still talk about it when we are all together. Four hours keeping the ball up and you don’t drop it. That’s difficult, no?”

Not bad. Just 3hrs 59m and 40s away from my personal best.

:pochbye:

• Funny x 9
  4. TimothyAtouba

Wow, what a cracking read, very interesting to hear a football player being so candid.

But what the hell are you doing snooping through the Guardian, are you some sort of a leftie?

• Agree x 1
  5. Guido

I think The Guardian and The Independent are by far the best football newspapers there are (some great freelancers out there too that I follow). I don't "support" any political party, I laugh openly at anyone foolish enough that does.

• Agree x 2
  6. TimothyAtouba

Just joking with ya

:adegrin2:

• Like x 1
  7. CroSpurs

I love their culture. Respectful and unique. He's still living with his parents, that's just awesome.

• Agree x 1
  8. TimothyAtouba

Dunno about that...

9. Samisspurs

his conservative (small c) values are a great influence on the team imho.

10. Mrs Perryman

I'm a Cockney Malteser

The more I see / hear of Sonny, the more I like him. He is such a good role model and people who abuse him, should hang their heads in shame.

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 1
  11. fogueres

12. BriPelli

Absolute shite since harrry came back taking all goal scoring responsibilities off his shoulders and just skipping along the pitch doing fook all.

13. kingdawson

Sadly I agree. It's great he can take responsibility when Kane is not there but he's gone into hiding since he's come back. Its not even like he's creating/missing chances...He's simply not doing anything which is far worse.

14. TimothyAtouba

Wasn’t on the pitch long enough yesterday but it’s evident from the previous games that suddenly he’s stopped shooting.

Just so frustrating, it’s obviously a mental thing.

15. Fattynomates

Called up for 2 friendlies, be nice if we could keep all the players home during this break, sure Fergie would have managed to do so

16. Neumanator

You're a long time dead

One thing that infuriates me about Sonny is the way he folds so easily, collapsing to the floor when challenged from behind. This can happen four or five times in a game and often leads to a counter attack with the opposition springing forward as Sonny lies on the floor waving his arms about looking for a foul. Quite often there has been a foul committed, but he falls in such a way that it often appears as if he's gone down too easily. Be stronger, or learn how to win a free kick in these situations.

• Like x 2
  17. BriPelli

He was doing that a lot during the chelsea game. Ref was having none of it. He should get the message and not drop to the floor when its not going your way, fight for the ball like your life depends on it instead.

18. ThatsMySon

Seems like he barely gets the ball after Kane came bk... He seems lost..

19. Park Lane Mark Twain

He's getting the ball, just not getting the opportunity to get many shots away. I can't remember the stats but for the games where he played up top when Kane was injured I don't think he had many shots either, it's just his success rate for those 3-4 games was extremely high.

He went 17-19 games without a goal for Spurs remember. Scored away at Bournemouth last season I believe and then didn't score again for us until we played West Ham away in the cup. He'll score soon and all of this will be forgotten

20. BriPelli

He gets the ball. Why you might believe he isnt is probably because he does fuck all with it.

Draft saved Draft deleted
If you see people ruining threads with off-topic discussion, arguing or personal abuse, use the 'Foul' link at the bottom of their post to vote for them to be sent off. More info