Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just seen this on another site:

Club goals in the last four seasons:
Heung-Min Son - 62
Sadio Mane - 61
Raheem Sterling - 58
Eden Hazard - 55
Anthony Martial - 47

Minutes per goal + assists since the start of the season... -

Heung-min Son: 80 -
Eden Hazard: 88 -
Mo Salah: 88 -
Raheem Sterling: 92 -
Marcus Rashford: 95 -
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 106

I wonder what Talksport would make of these figures if they actually did their jobs properly and researched stuff to back their bollocks up. If ever anyone needed moe proof they have resorted to shit stirring for clickbait instead of do their jobs with any ounce of pride these figures tell all there is to know.

Just seen this on another site:

Club goals in the last four seasons:
Heung-Min Son - 62
Sadio Mane - 61
Raheem Sterling - 58
Eden Hazard - 55
Anthony Martial - 47

Minutes per goal + assists since the start of the season... -

Heung-min Son: 80 -
Eden Hazard: 88 -
Mo Salah: 88 -
Raheem Sterling: 92 -
Marcus Rashford: 95 -
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 106

I wonder what Talksport would make of these figures if they actually did their jobs properly and researched stuff to back their bollocks up. If ever anyone needed moe proof they have resorted to shit stirring for clickbait instead of do their jobs with any ounce of pride these figures tell all there is to know.
Not just TS mate, people on this very forum would take Sane over him as I've had the debate with them last year. Funny how many we have that rate other teams and other teams players over some of ours.

I hadn't noticed before but they even have Korean speaking staff in the club shop. As well as his shirt taking bigger prominence in the display.
Gonna miss that selfie obsessed obsessed lot once he moves on...

Said it in the OMT but it's crazy because up until November, he literally had just TWO goals all season and that was in the League Cup against West Ham, so they almost don't even count.

His form since November has just been incredible. A match winner. An integral part of Pochettino's Tottenham. Deserves the rest he's about to get.

Back
Top Bottom