Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

lol. AFC is trying so hard to sell more tickets by putting one extra team in our group. Korea is now in a group of 5 instead of 4. And no fking advantages for the teams in this group. We need to play a match every 2 days till the knockout stage.. And they allow only 20 players in the squad. What a joke. To avoid injuries, we need to rest top players like Son till knockout. Korea should be able to beat other nations in the group stage without them anyway. If not, we wont win this tournament.

Bizzare to me, given this guy: :levystare:

Surely it's a factor when giving him a new deal; the likely-hood of him missing 2 years of it....?
Levy is having it both ways. Hoping they win the Asia cup, whilst negotiating for Sonny to be available for as many games as possible for us. Poch would certainly have been consulted.

Levy is having it both ways. Hoping they win the Asia cup, whilst negotiating for Sonny to be available for as many games as possible for us. Poch would certainly have been consulted.

Presumably so... Who am I to stress about it if they're both calm.

Anyways, I've always wanted an Asian Games champion in our ranks.... #levels.

Hope SK are 'guaranteed' to smash the group stages of the Asia games.... If not, wouldn't it be more prudent to allow him to play in those as well if it means securing his pardon.

He is playing in the group stage of the Asian Games - it's the Asia Cup qualifiers early next year that he'll be missing. The article doesn't make that as clear as it could I suppose.

It is a really stupid deal on Korea's part tbh, Asian Cup is way more important than the Asian Games. Although I guess they will have more than enough to beat Philippines and Kyrgyzstan, but if it were me I would want him involved through the entire tournament. Doesn't matter either way though because Australia are gonna beat them in the final again ;)

It is a really stupid deal on Korea's part tbh, Asian Cup is way more important than the Asian Games. Although I guess they will have more than enough to beat Philippines and Kyrgyzstan, but if it were me I would want him involved through the entire tournament. Doesn't matter either way though because Australia are gonna beat them in the final again ;)
But only the Asian Games give him exemption form military service. The Asian Cup doesn't.

Nope. Not that.
He's nice. Never makes trouble if he is not the 1st player on the team sheet... always gives his all.

But I am not fan of blowing things over the top and exadurating. I seriously doubt that "he is most popular among the fans". There are more popular players. I think more than 1.
Good thing it was posed as a question then “is there...”

:sonpoint:

Iraq decided to not join the tournament bc of age fraud. UAE got moved to another group from Group E (Where SK is). Now it's a group of 4 again... SK should be able to win the group without Son.

Back
Top Bottom