Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Goddamn, his pace for the goal was spectacular! He's such an asset when we play direct counterattacking football! Can't help but feel, if he was more clinical, he would be world class with his other attributes! Needs to work on his finishing!
Scored double the number of goals to that of Leroy Sane last year, yet people claim there are few better than Sane.

It's true though.

Sane is quality but Son maybe underrated.
Sane is a fantastic player. Son has scored double the goals from the same position, I believe he created and assisted more too (sorry if I've got this wrong I honestly can't be arsed to check). What does that make Son?

Benteke scored half the amount of goals as Kane last year and it's right that he wasn't mentioned in the same breath, let alone people saying he's a better player. If they had they would have been laughed out the room.

Henderson......see ya!
:dembelelol:
4382.jpg

Must say for an attacking midfielder / winger his goal return is extraordinary. If he played every game you would not be surprised to see him finish the season with 15+ goals. How many Premier League wingers/AMs get that kind of return?

Goddamn, his pace for the goal was spectacular! He's such an asset when we play direct counterattacking football! Can't help but feel, if he was more clinical, he would be world class with his other attributes! Needs to work on his finishing!
If we win PL or CL or both, good chance this team will have many players that will have become or considered to be a world class; Son included

Loved it when he was clearly ecstatic (by touchline warming up) like the fans when Dele scored. Clearly can enjoy in the team's success even though probably disappointed not to start.

Back
Top Bottom