Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry if I've repeated an earlier suggestion, but how about (when he scores).... to the tune of "Nice One, Cyril"....

Nice one, Heung-Min
Nice one, Son
Nice one, Heung-Min
Let's have another one.

Sorry if I've repeated an earlier suggestion, but how about (when he scores).... to the tune of "Nice One, Cyril"....

Nice one, Heung-Min
Nice one, Son
Nice one, Heung-Min
Let's have another one.
I don't understand why nobody has even sung it.
It's tailor made
and an an old Spurs song.

If I was 30 yrs younger I'd be trying to get it going after he scored a goal.

This has got to be one of the biggest and some kind of special milestone game for Sonny - visiting RM meeting his once idol C Ronaldo and all. Wouldn't it be fucking fantastic for Sonny to have a break out game for the season right here and get like a goal and an assist or something in that line . 2: 1 Spurs! how about it while dreaming and drooling :eriksenlol:

This has got to be one of the biggest and some kind of special milestone game for Sonny - visiting RM meeting his once idol C Ronaldo and all. Wouldn't it be fucking fantastic for Sonny to have a break out game for the season right here and get like a goal and an assist or something in that line . 2: 1 Spurs! how about it while dreaming and drooling :eriksenlol:
Agreed, hope he goes off on the biggest stage of all and kickstart his season which hasn't really gotten going as of yet.

Nice one, Heung-Min
Nice one, Son
Nice one, Heung-Min
Let's have another one.

I shit you not I thought of the exact same song during the Madrid game and came here to post it but you beat me to the punch.

Effing perfect song.

Goddamn, his pace for the goal was spectacular! He's such an asset when we play direct counterattacking football! Can't help but feel, if he was more clinical, he would be world class with his other attributes! Needs to work on his finishing!

Back
Top Bottom