Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You realise that talking sense and providing stats like ShutUpPatrik ShutUpPatrik is not allowed!!
You must take sides in the great Son vs Lamela debate and completely dismiss any facts given.
You must also repeat the same nonsense over and over because then it makes it true.

I assume you's both now understand correct etiquette and will change your foolish behaviour :)
I'm genetically engineered to be neutral

You monikers really need to take the charade away. If this Son Lamela talk stil worth bothering neednt it be at least at Lamela thread?

Besides the borderline racism. When did Neville even play competitively with Park?

Park signed summer 2005. The same year Neville left for Everton.
I think he was just looking at a way to remind people that he tricked someone into letting him play at Man United even though he was the shittest in his family.

Back
Top Bottom