Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think that this is a myth to be honest (well definitely when we play with a 3 at the back anyway). Everton, Stoke and Wba all tried to sit back and sacrifised attack minded direct players in an attempt to contain us and look how that turned out. I now prefer when teams do that rather then play their threatening players especially at the Lane.
However, I think we were fortunate in all three cases to break the deadlock within 20 minutes or so. That fucks each of their game plans up (especially Pulis). Would have been a much different story if West Brom had managed to frustrate us like the did last year, or if Kane hadn't pulled that first goal against Everton out of nowhere.

Does anyone else feel like Son only performs when nobody expects him to, after a horrible performance he'll usually bounce back with a great one next fixture, Thoughts?

Does anyone else feel like Son only performs when nobody expects him to, after a horrible performance he'll usually bounce back with a great one next fixture, Thoughts?
Nope I feel Son try's hard every game and he is the genuine article who plays for the shirt!

He's having a brilliant season. If anyone is still hating they really need to shut the fuck up. With that goal return he can miscontrol the ball and get tackled 20x a game for all I care.

I'm getting worried he might ask to leave at the end of the season. I just don't think he's feeling the love from the fans. Got abused against Millwall and what was our response? Nothing. And then we cheer louder for Janssen's goal than for any of his. And today, he scored in front of the Spurs fans and tellingly he didn't even look at them. Can those going to Swansea show the guy a bit more love and sing a frigging song for him?

I'm getting worried he might ask to leave at the end of the season. I just don't think he's feeling the love from the fans. Got abused against Millwall and what was our response? Nothing. And then we cheer louder for Janssen's goal than for any of his. And today, he scored in front of the Spurs fans and tellingly he didn't even look at them. Can those going to Swansea show the guy a bit more love and sing a frigging song for him?

So your fondness for conspiracy theories extends beyond just Lamela then? .....'Nice'.

So your fondness for conspiracy theories extends beyond just Lamela then? .....'Nice'.
Hey the ugly cunt is back. Why dont you try to slag Son off again. Obviously he only had one goal today when he probably could have one more plus a pass or two he couldv shouldve made to All or whoever? Innit?

Back
Top Bottom