Headcount

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Familiarisation Event Attendees

• 11,00AM

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 13.00PM

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
200.webp

I think they all said 11.00am but the later emails had the correct time. Thats why i had to ring up as my confirmation email never arrived!

I need a few (any) early birds to appear.
Just arrived in Barcelona (what do you mean, I hadn't mentioned it!) So just added my name to the roll call.
And don't call me bird...........:deledoubt::allitongue::dierpochhug:

I'll just drop the turnstile operator £2 and jump over the turnstile, it worked in the old days
I tried that for the 81 cup final gave the bastard on the turnstile a fiver (this was 1981!) he pockets it and goes "where is your ticket?" I said ive just given it to you "no you aint" he says. I ask for my fiver back and he goes "what fiver is that then?"

waited for them to open the turnstiles to let people out and got in just in time to see us equalise!

Back
Top Bottom