HD or black and white

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

one of my dreams for many a year is being able to rid our club that awful chant you won the league in black and white and replace it we won the league in H.D

Now that dream is begining to come into focus. I have this faintly ridiculus fealing that spurs will win the league on the last day of the season as city stumble and spurs who have previously never held top spot pounce.

I know it's ricdiculus 35 years of supporting spurs should inoculate myself from such idoitcy. But wouldn't it be great if it came true and we could finnnaly drive @MikelAreeta08 of twitter with his really anoying #61neveragin tweets.

So what's it to be HD,3DTV, CLOUD,IPAD.SMARTPHONE sunny future or back to the black and white. One thing is for sure I really enjoying finding out.

Arteta says that? What a fake cunt. As if he is a die hard gooner. Desperate to be loved by the fans, and doesn't have what it takes to achieve that by replacing fibreglass.

S.L.R said:
Arteta says that? What a fake cunt. As if he is a die hard gooner. Desperate to be loved by the fans, and doesn't have what it takes to achieve that by replacing fibreglass.

dont think it's the actual arteta probally some media lovie gooner wanky gobshite

my guess allan davies

If we won it, we should start a new song, in the style of the fonejacker character who says doovd instead of dvd.

We won the league, in huhd
We won the league and made a doovd
When the scum won they made a vuhcur
We won the league in joovk huhd

Back
Top Bottom