Have we signed Porto's Zé Luís yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Free+Google+Desktop+Wallpapers+1.jpg

His record at Videotron speaks for itself. This is an exciting, next level stuff. He’s likely to push Harry Kane all the way, proving to be the perfect back up option.

And least we forget, that being from the hot bed that is the Archipelago Islands is not to be sniffed at, by tradition alone he’s virtually mustard. I urge you to google Nhuck, superb player at a top league club also from Cape Verde.

Ze Luís is 29 next week too. Guys in his prime, not even peaked yet.

exciting as it comes.

Obviously I am taking the piss, but surely this is a joke right ?
We can’t seriously be thinking this is a Premier League / Champions League player? I’d accept playing at Spartak is not low level, but ending up at Porto after that suggests a step down, not up ?

His record at Videotron speaks for itself. This is an exciting, next level stuff. He’s likely to push Harry Kane all the way, proving to be the perfect back up option.

And least we forget, that being from the hot bed that is the Archipelago Islands is not to be sniffed at, by tradition alone he’s virtually mustard. I urge you to google Nhuck, superb player at a top league club also from Cape Verde.

Ze Luís is 29 next week too. Guys in his prime, not even peaked yet.

exciting as it comes.

Obviously I am taking the piss, but surely this is a joke right ?
We can’t seriously be thinking this is a Premier League / Champions League player? I’d accept playing at Spartak is not low level, but ending up at Porto after that suggests a step down, not up ?
WHO...THE...ACTUAL.....FUCK....IS....THIS.
..GUY??

Back
Top Bottom