Have we signed Miralem Pjanić yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Atm, probably PS4 since that is what most people, including my friends are getting. I've been an Xbox guy since it came out though.
Xbox comes with fifa 14 free so i will be on that. Ive been xbox for four years now. I see no reason to jump ship especially after the policies changed and kinect blah blah blah.

Xbox comes with fifa 14 free so i will be on that. Ive been xbox for four years now. I see no reason to jump ship especially after the policies changed and kinect blah blah blah.
We don't get that deal in the US unfortunately, so it doesn't really swing my vote.

We don't get that deal in the US unfortunately, so it doesn't really swing my vote.
They are yet to announce if it will even get a game bundled with it in America right? They should just do something where you can pick one out of a bunch of games.. Cause I dont think fifa is as popular with you guys?

They are yet to announce if it will even get a game bundled with it in America right? They should just do something where you can pick one out of a bunch of games.. Cause I dont think fifa is as popular with you guys?
It's very popular in the US, although if they did have a bundle it would probably be Madden, which is even more notorious for the SSDY.

It's very popular in the US, although if they did have a bundle it would probably be Madden, which is even more notorious for the SSDY.
And its the Madden 25...got to think PS and Xbox will want that as their bundle in the US. Although, it'd be nice to choose the FIFA...

Back
Top Bottom