Have we signed Krzysztof Piatek?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks like it's off...according to the Sun...

I wonder if they have an MS word search and replace word function in the office to save on re-writing articles aimed at different sets of fans.

I wonder if they have an MS word search and replace word function in the office to save on re-writing articles aimed at different sets of fans.
One writer uploads the blank manuscript to the shared harddrive. The others edit as fit.

They might have the transfer rumours for next summer ready too. If Piatek stays at Milan this window, brace yourselves for more news on him in the summer.

It'll be cryptic in order to cover all sides.

"I've just had a whatsapp message from my source who says in regards to Piatek, some BIG news will break very shortly at the end of the window. I wish I could say more but I think quite a few people here will get what they want."

Reminds me of how I wrote my thesis back in my university days.

Back
Top Bottom