Have we signed Krzysztof Piatek?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's not failed to come off the bench in a single league game this season when he's started on there.

20 minutes left in their game..

Can you see if he has a Spurs shirt on under his AC Milan shirt - so he can year off the Milan shirt after the game and announce himself as. Spurs player ?

That's the way it's supposed to work - right ?

I don't know why Mourinho just doesn't give Parrott the same opportunity Sherwood gave Kane. Just give the kid minutes, his own national team gives more of a toss about him than we seem to. Shame, because I can see him working out for us, and I couldn't think of a better time for him to step up, since we're not in the best of form right now.

I don't know why Mourinho just doesn't give Parrott the same opportunity Sherwood gave Kane. Just give the kid minutes, his own national team gives more of a toss about him than we seem to. Shame, because I can see him working out for us, and I couldn't think of a better time for him to step up, since we're not in the best of form right now.

Yeah, giving a 17 year old, who has barely played 3 games of competitive mens football, a run in a Champions League team is definitely similar to Sherwood handing a few starts to a 21 year old Kane, who played roughly 80 games of competitive football, in a team who were nothing more than a Europa League team.

Yeah, giving a 17 year old, who has barely played 3 games of competitive mens football, a run in a Champions League team is definitely similar to Sherwood handing a few starts to a 21 year old Kane, who played roughly 80 games of competitive football, in a team who were nothing more than a Europa League team.

A lot would argue we're back to EL level now....

As for TP; I think the reality is somewhere in between.

Even though it could be argued before; surely we could (should?) see this as a reason to start feeding him minutes now...?

Last edited:
A lot would argue we're back to EL level now....

As for TP; I think the reality is somewhere in between.

Even though it could be argued; if not before now, surely we could (should?) see this as a reason to start feeding him minutes now...?

In the cups maybe.

It'd be fucking ridiculous to start a 17 year old up top and I'd be amazed if he would be expecting to do so.

In the cups maybe.

It'd be fucking ridiculous to start a 17 year old up top and I'd be amazed if he would be expecting to do so.

I don't necessarily mean starts. I think in certain circumstances it wouldn't hurt to roll the dice on him if we need a goal.... Especially if we are trying to be more direct; an extra presence in the box may prove more beneficial than just another AM to aid passing it round the edge of the box adinfinitum.

I don't necessarily mean starts. I think in certain circumstances it wouldn't hurt to roll the dice on him if we need a goal.... Especially if we are trying to be more direct; an extra presence in the box may prove more beneficial than just another AM to aid passing it round the edge of the box adinfinitum.

Maybe.

But a 17 year old probably shouldn't be our second striker either.

giphy.gif

Maybe.

Wouldn't be the first kid to come good... Look at Rashford and some of their other kids past and present.

None of these comments amount to me thinking he should be our bonafide back-up ST.

Back
Top Bottom