Have we signed Julian Draxler yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It worked for Sanchez though.

Why do you think the club is taking so long to announce Aurier and Foyth?
:pochsmirk:
Do you remember when we signed Fazio and Son and they had to do the walk of shame down the corridor when we signed him? No? Well the Spurs TV team (RIP) have been resurrected to try and find a fresh way to announce the new signings... at present 'The Catwalk' is their best remaining option, Levy has refused to accept this, queue gridlock

I like the positivity and optimism

I feel good things coming.

I'm not joking. I really think we'll land a big fish

Last edited:
Do you remember when we signed Fazio and Son and they had to do the walk of shame down the corridor when we signed him? No? Well the Spurs TV team (RIP) have been resurrected to try and find a fresh way to announce the new signings... at present 'The Catwalk' is their best remaining option, Levy has refused to accept this, queue gridlock
Anyone else remember the 'subscribe to Spurs TV' video where Fazio had an E.T. style glowing finger?

Or is this the Mandela Effect fucking with my brain?

Anyone else remember the 'subscribe to Spurs TV' video where Fabio had an E.T. style glowing finger?

Or is this the Mandela Effect fucking with my brain?
I think you're on acid, but you might be right.

benji-stambouli--first-day-with-spurs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom