Jack Grealish

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't like him:
1. Got no class, played for the republic up to U21s, then decided he was English and got his head turned.
2. Did you see how many times he fell over during the playoff final play acting? We don't really need a player like that

Just my opinion!!

Don't like him:
1. Got no class, played for the republic up to U21s, then decided he was English and got his head turned.
2. Did you see how many times he fell over during the playoff final play acting? We don't really need a player like that

Just my opinion!!
He has a habit of falling over but not getting up (until the morning) post season.

Haven’t seen enough of Grealish. What I have seen it didn’t live up to the hype.
But then that’s not a lot.
What about Josh Onomah.
I wonder what he could do, in his position of CM.
WC winner, one of the tournaments best consistent players for England, lynchpin. All the other players in that team are getting talked up. Yet the best of them doesn’t.
Yet to see him in that role for Spurs full side.

Made 3 assist and scored 4 goals 80% pass success rate
Grealish 6 assists 3 goals and 85% psr

Onomah just shading it defensively
Grealish better offensively

I wouldn’t give up on Onomah
The pair could make a decent CM combo one day.

Just watched the obligatory you tube....

The good
Plays with head up
Good tekkers
Nice short and long range of passing
Versatile - can play left central or right
Decent stamina and work rate
English
Good value - young

The bad
Slow slow slow plenty of Scott Parker turns
Not sure he could play in central mid
We are stacked on the wings and middle behind kane

The ugly
Needs better haircut
Must pull socks up

Conclusion
Decent addition to the squad to play against lower half oppo after euro games
Could improve alot in future

Am I the only one who doesn't mind his haircut?
:levyeyes:

If you're going to buy a brummie player, at least make it one with the exact haircut of Arthur Shelby.

p01g4lzl.jpg

Also, that haircut/his low socks will make it easier torecognize who's on the ball when I'm watching a crappy stream/am slightly tipsy in the pub.
:mong:

I actually think Grealish will be a good signing for us - he's so much better than his Villa teammates.

Put him in a side like ours with more intelligent players, and a much tactically switched on manager, he will flourish.

I actually think Grealish will be a good signing for us - he's so much better than his Villa teammates.

Put him in a side like ours with more intelligent players, and a much tactically switched on manager, he will flourish.

Watch this video of him. It's 28 minutes long and is just non stop Grealish running at players, winning free kicks, spraying the ball around and doing everything right. He will be a nightmare for defenders with the likes of Dele, Eriksen, Lucas & Son around him.

He's a special footballer. If he's physically ready for the Premier League he could go onto become the real deal.

£20m for potentially the next best British thing? I'm surprised other clubs aren't all over it to tell you the truth. Well worth pursuing

Excellent video above in all honesty. I know he's one of their own but Villa fans rate him ridiculously highly and none of them really have a bad word to say about him.

Completes 4.2 take ons per game apparently too. Which is a great skill to have.

Only negative in signing him is probably Sherwood rearing his head again saying how he helped develop him and gave him his chance.

Am I the only one who doesn't mind his haircut?
:levyeyes:

If you're going to buy a brummie player, at least make it one with the exact haircut of Arthur Shelby.

p01g4lzl.jpg

Also, that haircut/his low socks will make it easier torecognize who's on the ball when I'm watching a crappy stream/am slightly tipsy in the pub.
:mong:
Wonder if that's why Neymar dyes his hair

Where did Dele Alli come from?
Dele Alli is a massive talent and we were lucky to find him, but that doesn’t mean every lower league player is a potential “next Dele Alli”. In fact I’m sure these players are rare, even more rare in lower leagues than anywhere else.

Dele Alli is a massive talent and we were lucky to find him, but that doesn’t mean every lower league player is a potential “next Dele Alli”. In fact I’m sure these players are rare, even more rare in lower leagues than anywhere else.

Soldado was a Spanish International when we signed him. Big signings don't always work out. Works both ways sir.

If Grealish was Spanish we'd all be far keener on him, which is surprising as he's the kind of talent England are screaming out for I hope that one develops. I'd be buzzing if we sign him. He and Eriksen would cause some serious havoc if he continues on his trajectory demonstrated over the past 12 months

Grealish is a better player for Villa than Dele was for MK.

Back
Top Bottom