Have we signed Hulk yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought we already signed Hulk...

sandro.jpg

He would surely fit our team of absolute beasts. Imagine Capoue, Dembele, Pauliho, Hulk, and Chadli in the midfield. Who needs creativity when you can run over them?

Swap Sandro in where you see fit as well.

He would surely fit our team of absolute beasts. Imagine Capoue, Dembele, Pauliho, Hulk, and Chadli in the midfield. Who needs creativity when you can run over them?

Swap Sandro in where you see fit as well.
Poor old Soldado... needs someone to slip him in, rather than pot shots from the beasts 30 yards out.
Great powerful side though, agreed.

Poor old Soldado... needs someone to slip him in, rather than pot shots from the beasts 30 yards out.
Great powerful side though, agreed.
I'd rather have Holtby in the side. I think he'll be brilliant when he comes back. Just throwing out the hypothetical though. That is a scary line up to face that would probably be good against a team like Chelsea or Man U.

His problems in Russia have nothing to do with racism.
If you don't believe me, ask @ vadimivich vadimivich or maybe @ Éperons Éperons . They seem to be familiar with the Russian Premier League.
Let's leave it at that.
I think @ vadimivich vadimivich has more than once written off Zenit as racist scum, so he can say more to that. Me, I'm certainly no expert on the Russian league. But I do want to echo the original point, which was that Hulk's wages were the root (or, rather, resentment thereof) of his (and Zenit's) problems last year.

I'll just add that expecting racists to act rationally/logically (whereby they would never cheer for Witsel)… well… it's probably not a very lucrative set of expectations. As for the infamous letter (which also demanded a no-homosexuals policy at the club, iirc), It's also not a good idea to tar all or even the majority of fans of any club as racist, fascist, whatever.

Unless the club is Chelsea, of course.

Was chatting with some Zenit season ticket holders last night while watching the match. They of course brought up Bale and Madrid and I mentioned Hulk could be an option for Spurs. They rate him very highly and said he is their Bale in Zenit and can change a game single handedly. They were against him leaving and said He IS Zenit.

The way they were praising him just makes me want us to sign him even more!

I don't get it, if Zenit fans think of him as their Bale and the intrasquad discord issues are gone, how can he possibly be up for sale at all right now let alone at a price we can afford

Is the same financial issues happening at Zenit as is at Anzhi, maybe they have managed to spend all the Oil cash, I would love to see Hulk smash it up in the EPL. Imagine that Hulk v Terry

Considering kaboul and sandro were out for the 2nd half of last season, the way I see it is that we're more or less switching michael jordan and the looney tunes for the team they play against in space jam?

Back
Top Bottom