Have We Signed Bruno Fernandes Yet?????

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No he wasnt.
He didn't do anything wrong. Michael was just mean to him for no reason.

He was not the funniest.
But he did his job :D professionally and boringly. Unfortunately him, Oscar and Angela were only proper Office workers in... Office :D
The reason why Michael picked on Toby was because he saw on Toby his father. Because like michaels parents Toby was divorced. And he couldn’t do nothing to his father he was mean to Toby. But come Michael was hilarious

The reason why Michael picked on Toby was because he saw on Toby his father. Because like michaels parents Toby was divorced. And he couldn’t do nothing to his father he was mean to Toby. But come Michael was hilarious

So what you are saying is Michael was a big baby. And a dick.
:D

Also - where did you get this take from? Was it somehow implied in the show?

Also also, where does it leave us with whole signing Bruno Fernandes thing :D :D ?

Didn't Fernandes just sign a new contract? That took us out of the Frenandes equation then surely.

They refused to let him go for 60m-odd in the summer.... Factor in a new long term deal, I don't see anyone getting much change out of 100m now.

If he's as good as those desperate for us to sign him suggest, then considering pricetags for Zaha, Pepe, Sancho, M.Dembele Jnr, Coutinho, J.Felix etc.; why not?

They refused to let him go for 60m-odd in the summer.... Factor in a new long term deal, I don't see anyone getting much change out of 100m now.

If he's as good as those desperate for us to sign him suggest, then considering pricetags for Zaha, Pepe, Sancho, M.Dembele Jnr, Coutinho, J.Felix etc.; why not?
Unlike M.Dembele & J.Felix, the rest of those players is a high risk high reward for 100M+ (Exhibit A: Pepe)

We dont need him.

When we have two ageing centre halves currently in the last year of their deal, only one senior right back who is as inconsistent a player as anyone in the league, a senior left back who wants out and isnt the same player and the quality of options we have in central midfield the last thing you do is spunk 80 million quid on a position that we dont really need to strengthen.

I'd love some Hollywood signings - Sancho and dybala would be my dream but it's not going to happen.

The team will be built around kane and dele with a strong defence behind them. And defensive options are what we need.

Back
Top Bottom