Have We Signed Bruno Fernandes Yet?????

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ossie/Ricky....
Dawson/Reid...
Etherington/Davies....
Lo Celso/Fernandez....??

....it's not like we haven't got previous!
:ossie::dawsonlol:

Watching the clusterfuck that is Sky Sports News Transfer Show and the general report seems to be that we told Sporting what we were willing to pay, which didn't match their valuation, and that we're unlikely to return with a new offer sooooooo

:deledoubt:

Weird one.

Haven't seen as much of Bruno as I have of Lo Celso, but they seem to fulfil the same role in a team...but do it very differently?

The way Lo Celso simply touches the ball just screams "baller". He's probably not going to be in double figures assists/ goals every year and he can't really use his right foot; much like the Silva's at City...who I'd say he's reasonably comparable with. The way he moves and manipulates the ball is just very special.

Bruno is not as graceful, probably not as press resistent and doesn't feel the football in that magical way. However, he seems more direct and decisive in the final third and has the added bonus of being pretty both footed. More KBD?!?

Watching the clusterfuck that is Sky Sports News Transfer Show and the general report seems to be that we told Sporting what we were willing to pay, which didn't match their valuation, and that we're unlikely to return with a new offer sooooooo

giphy.gif

Doesn’t matter. This thread will still reach 50 pages

These threads used to be near enough certain confirmation that a player is coming in. We got 4 of these bastards running now.
:pochfacepalm:

Thread can be closed they rejected our bid and we left, all over the Portuguese press.

Atleast the saga was a quick one lasted about 4 hours :harryhmm:

Apparently we are returning to re-discuss either tomorrow or Monday. He is due to play on Sunday against Benfica so if he doesn't that may be an indication discussions are going well.

Any reports on this old chap?

Certainly old boy, there you go.... :thumbup:

Same **** different player.
Either we need to operate in a different market and go for the Dele's, Eriksens etc who are on short contracts or at lower league clubs. Or we we need to cut out the low balling.

The only way we're getting Lo Celso or Fernandez is coughing up closer to what they will take than what we're willing to pay.
That might happen, but it ain't 2008 anymore and waiting to the last day before saying "take our offer or else" just ain't gonna work.

Weird one.

Haven't seen as much of Bruno as I have of Lo Celso, but they seem to fulfil the same role in a team...but do it very differently?

The way Lo Celso simply touches the ball just screams "baller". He's probably not going to be in double figures assists/ goals every year and he can't really use his right foot; much like the Silva's at City...who I'd say he's reasonably comparable with. The way he moves and manipulates the ball is just very special.

Bruno is not as graceful, probably not as press resistent and doesn't feel the football in that magical way. However, he seems more direct and decisive in the final third and has the added bonus of being pretty both footed. More KBD?!?

Both works for City.

I think it's time for us to evolve; if that means selling Eriksen to make room for both Lo Celso & Fernandes then I'd be happy for us to do so. I do kinda believe that if we were going to, we'd have one something with this current crop by now...

Back
Top Bottom