Have we signed AXEL WITSEL yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was quite the scandal but you got to know the history behind this, Wasyl ellbowed Witsel and planted his studs on his chest a few games before that (Witsel still had scars from it) and the hate between both clubs got out of control. One of the dirtiest games ever in Belgium that

Can't wait to play Stoke if we sign him... Oh Charlieeeeeee, where are yooooou?! :bentaleblol:

I'm not condoning violence of any sort, but if he clattered that cunt and ended his career I'm not sure many would shed a tear.

Nasty, nasty cunt and worldie against the chavs aside, not sure what qualities he has as a player.

I'm not condoning violence of any sort, but if he clattered that cunt and ended his career I'm not sure many would shed a tear.

Nasty, nasty cunt and worldie against the chavs aside, not sure what qualities he has as a player.
To be fair,being the hard bastard in a Stoke side is quite a feat in itself :townhmm:

I don't care whether he has our best interests at heart or not... right here is the picture of the type of cancer that is raping football from within...
itBqpNF6.jpg

Cunt on a 'phone... no doubt to Jim White's cock... everything that is wrong with football is encapsulated right there... plus he's got a fucking Pete Winkelman overbite to boot...

I'm on it this morning... don't get in my way, I'm on a fucking roll!!

WE need a bit of his grunt in our team would be a great signing!
Levy ask Uncle Joe for a donation!

Not seen that challenge before.....wow! Didn't real so he had that in him. One of those tackles that you can't 'unwatch' once you've seen it. For what it's worth I can't see us stumping up the kind of money needed to get this one over the line. There's obviously some interest right up until Zenit started talking transfer fee.......tone goes dead...Mr Levy?? Mr Levy are you still there??........

Back
Top Bottom