Hashtag Levy Out

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Man in trying to have good relationship with his employer shocker.
See this kind of response is JT like. you're better than that. At least I thought you were. Manager says openly positive things about Levy and "he's lying" but if it was negative stuff it's true right? whatever suits your agenda.

disappointing.

See this kind of response is JT like. you're better than that. At least I thought you were. Manager says openly positive things about Levy and "he's lying" but if it was negative stuff it's true right? whatever suits your agenda.

disappointing.

I don't think he's lying. He probably does have a decent relationship with him at the moment & it doesn't surprise me at all he's saying a few reasonably nice things. He wasn't exactly waxing lyrical in that clip at all.

All the simps are already in this thread. Tenner says Shadydan Shadydan has a poster of Levy in his bedroom.

You & Windy have posted more than anyone in this thread, but whatever.

I don't think you've kept up with the Conte thread, mate......

Either we ended up with a bootleg version or Levy has pussy-whipped our esteemed "bad-ass", "killer" manager in record time....... Apparently.

Last edited:
You & Windy have posted more than anyone in this thread, but whatever.

I don't think you've kept up with the Conte thread, mate......

Either we ended up with a bootleg version or Levy has pussy-whipped our esteemed "bad-ass", "killer" manager n record time.

Because the article was amusing, not because I care much about Levy. I find him to be a pretty beige sort of bloke to be honest.

I think we'll see Conte lash out this season more than once, bookmark that if you like. Him saying a couple of lukewarm nice things when things are all rosy mean nothing to me at all. Let's see what happens if a few more Sporting level performances happen.

I think we'll see Conte lash out this season more than once, bookmark that if you like.

Why would I do that? It's a vague, yet not bold prediction........

Of course he'll stomp his feet about something or other this season..... He did last season.... He has the man-child gene.

None of this changes the fact that his rep for being a "bad-ass", "killer" is being cast aside by a fair amount of posters already so as to boost up their anti-Conte or anit-Levy narratives.... It's been going on form the moment he walked through the door.

The "Beta" and "simp" comments are both legit references to convos I've had here btw.

Back
Top Bottom