Has anyone else had enough?

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

Wellsey

Supporter
My favourite season ever was when we went down to the Second Division. It was fantastic.
Yep beating Hull on a wet Wednesday night to get promotion! My mate a Spurs fan's dad was ref that night!!

ps we were almost Spursy in those days, 3 games to go and we lost at home to Sunderland, had a lucky win with a last minute handball goal by Mr Perryman thanks to ref from Deal, Mike Taylor then scraped a 0-0 at Saints.

Last edited:
Yep beating Hull on a wet Wednesday night to get promotion! My mate a Spurs fan's dad was ref that night!!

ps we were almost Spursy in those days, 3 games to go and we lost at home to Sunderland, had a lucky win with a last minute handball goal by Mr Perryman thanks to ref from Deal, Mike Taylor then scraped a 0-0 at Saints.
A result I remember that suited both Saints and Spurs 😉

Ahab

Scientists say.....

I was in the lower West stand that night with three school mates. Right at the end one of them started singing 'blow the fucking whistle'. Then the rest of us sang it. Then within seconds the whole crowd was singing it, putting a fuck ton of pressure on your mate's dad to blow his whistle.

Mrs Perryman

I'm a Cockney Malteser
I was in the lower West stand that night with three school mates. Right at the end one of them started singing 'blow the fucking whistle'. Then the rest of us sang it. Then within seconds the whole crowd was singing it, putting a fuck ton of pressure on your mate's dad to blow his whistle.
I was in front of the shelf, the relief at the final whistle was palatable!

Register to remove

At one point in the Brighton game I thought, 'maybe this isn't the worst thing if we go back to being shit, then we will like some shit team like Burnley and it will feel fucking great'.

Top Bottom