Harry's baffling tactics

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hopefully he'll push on and go on a bit of a goalscoring run like he did last year now. Played much much better yesterday did our rafa. No-one will have any arguments if he plays more like that.

Regarding Lennon - I personally think even when he is playing bad he adds a real good balance to the team. He defends and covers very well and the opposition have to prepare against him as an attacking threat. This stretches the game meaning that Bale gets more room.

I think people only concetrate on him beating players but no one can get up and down so well on the right - compare this to Bale who for the past 6 months has not really tracked back (not having a go at Bale- or sayign we shoudl have him tracking back). Its only because BAE is so good that we have not been exposed like we have on the right in Lennons absence.

Mr Vexed said:
Hopefully he'll push on and go on a bit of a goalscoring run like he did last year now. Played much much better yesterday did our rafa. No-one will have any arguments if he plays more like that.

eat a dick

Sorry, I forgot that I'm not entitled to an opinion, one of which you clearly don't bother to read fully, picking bits out and getting the hump with me over it. Don't get your problem, sort it out.

It's a bloody nice situation to be in for once. I'd rather us have to argue over who to play out of Rafa, Dobbie, Parker, Sandro and Lennon than bloody freund, sherwood, redknapp, etherington and fucking Goran Bunjevecevic!!!!

exactly. no-one has said anyone is shit, nice to chew the fat over good stuff instead of arguing about who is least shize out of the midfield. having options rulezzz

I don't think he'll be risked against Fulham, it'd be awesome if he was back for that game! So excited about that away day, even though it's a Sunday I'm gonna get wrecked!

Thelonious Filth said:
I don't think he'll be risked against Fulham, it'd be awesome if he was back for that game! So excited about that away day, even though it's a Sunday I'm gonna get wrecked!

I love martin Jol and martin jol loves me, I love martin jol and martin jol loves me, all together now.......

Back
Top Bottom