Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If he goes to Inter, I think he'll put up good numbers. But he looks physically knackered. He was never a quick player, but he's struggling getting to balls slightly overhit, and the power in his legs seems to be gone with more and more weak shots.

This declining form started ahead of the '18 WC. I always thought it had something to do with him becoming a farther for the first time, and not using as much time on self-training as he used to do. Now I just think he's used up. Inter will get a brilliant player, but he'll never regain former strength
Do you think any possible burnout is because of Poch's high-intensity methods?

I like Harry as he’s a good lad, hard working, loyal, dies the basics very well but I would have thought that he’d have made much more progress than he has since his display against RM a couple of seasons ago when he virtually ran the game
There doesn’t seem to be any evidence the defence splitting killer pass from him but he’s not going to let anyone down either!

Difficult one
He's was injured pretty much most of that time, wasn't he? Sorry Baz, I haven't the time to check when his injuries came, pre or post-Madrid.

He's was injured pretty much most of that time, wasn't he? Sorry Baz, I haven't the time to check when his injuries came, pre or post-Madrid.

Do better next time
BC would have supplied all of that info including toilet movements!?

but yes our injuries record and recovery isn’t great!

His run to get Zinchenko set off.

His cross to start the move for the first goal.

Winksy baby.

tenor.gif

Great energy and desire all game. Put in some wonderful covering tackles when midfielders ran through. Also a great burst to get Zinchenko sent off. Well done Winksy!

Mourinho has really done some good work with Winks. He's been great the last few matches. I still think he's a good rotation player and not a starter, but he's making it harder to drop him every week.

Back
Top Bottom