Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Excellent performance on a night when everyone shone (or is that Son) with and without the ball. He's the present and future for the next decade as our centre midfield.

Certainly a contender for MOTM

Was excellent last night. He really wanted it all game and it showed. Great effort and ability and to top it all it means so much to him as a fan. Loved his celebrations for the goal.

He's the future of Tottenham Hotspur. I'd honestly love to see a young nucleus consisting of the likes of Winks, Edwards, Parrott, Grealish, Sessegnon mixed with the likes of what we have at the moment. What a wonderful nucleus of talent that would be. We have three of them at the moment, Winksy has stepped up let's hope Edwards & Parrott are able to & we secure a couple more top gems to develop further.

He's the future of Tottenham Hotspur. I'd honestly love to see a young nucleus consisting of the likes of Winks, Edwards, Parrott, Grealish, Sessegnon mixed with the likes of what we have at the moment. What a wonderful nucleus of talent that would be. We have three of them at the moment, Winksy has stepped up let's hope Edwards & Parrott are able to & we secure a couple more top gems to develop further.
I absolutely love this. For me, I want to bring in the right players to make them sing.

Put Diawara next to Winks and you have magic*

*in my personal opinion
:allitongue:

Not sure why he still doesn't get the recognition from the wider footballing world. He's not a rookie anymore. He's a fully established member of our team but seems a lot of non-Spurs fans think he is no better than Mark Noble despite regularly starting for one of the best sides in the country these past couple of years.

I absolutely love this. For me, I want to bring in the right players to make them sing.

Put Diawara next to Winks and you have magic*

*in my personal opinion
:allitongue:

Sanchez, Foyth, Walker-Peters, Sessegnon, Diawara, Winks, Dele, Grealish, Edwards, Parrott would be such an incredibly vibrant, energetic looking youthfulness to blend with other more established players.

Add the likes of Lloris, Vertonghen, Dier, Eriksen (hopefully), Son & Kane to it all and that's a team filled with quality and charisma. Got others in the youth setup who might make it as well like Skipp, White etc.

A proper young British nucleus with a few international class act prospects blended with some established senior stars and it'll set us up for years. I'd be buzzing if we can get a few like Grealish, Diawara & Sessegnon in, they'd be fantastic signings. Got my eye on Gravenberch at Ajax as well :levyeyes:

I'd add Daniel James to that, very hot at the moment.

Brooks looks very special too and it's a shame we didn't snap him up last summer after being heavily linked all last season. Classy footballer

Not sure why he still doesn't get the recognition from the wider footballing world. He's not a rookie anymore. He's a fully established member of our team but seems a lot of non-Spurs fans think he is no better than Mark Noble despite regularly starting for one of the best sides in the country these past couple of years.

According to one very special cum dumpster on here, he has no technical ability.

Infact, he'll disagree with this post.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom