Harry Winks

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Five

Supporter
Shiver me timbers
Oh, so what's the word on the street about Parrott?
I don't watch youth football, so I can't answer your question. And I almost never watch Ireland's senior team because, as I am sure you are well aware (and Christian Eriksen certainly is), our lack of technical quality (I am being kind here) appalls me. But I will pay more attention to them from now on if Parrott is playing.

I watched half an hour of him v New Zealand and he was full of running, he is well-built for his age but he's not the quickest. I would be delighted to see an Irishman being a success for Spurs (it would make me as proud as any South Korean) but if Mourinho says he is not ready, that is good enough for me.

Register to remove

Do you think Eriksen will regain his form when he leaves us?
If he goes to Inter, I think he'll put up good numbers. But he looks physically knackered. He was never a quick player, but he's struggling getting to balls slightly overhit, and the power in his legs seems to be gone with more and more weak shots.

This declining form started ahead of the '18 WC. I always thought it had something to do with him becoming a farther for the first time, and not using as much time on self-training as he used to do. Now I just think he's used up. Inter will get a brilliant player, but he'll never regain former strength

Five

Supporter
Shiver me timbers
If he goes to Inter, I think he'll put up good numbers. But he looks physically knackered. He was never a quick player, but he's struggling getting to balls slightly overhit, and the power in his legs seems to be gone with more and more weak shots.

This declining form started ahead of the '18 WC. I always thought it had something to do with him becoming a farther for the first time, and not using as much time on self-training as he used to do. Now I just think he's used up. Inter will get a brilliant player, but he'll never regain former strength
Do you think any possible burnout is because of Poch's high-intensity methods?

I like Harry as he’s a good lad, hard working, loyal, dies the basics very well but I would have thought that he’d have made much more progress than he has since his display against RM a couple of seasons ago when he virtually ran the game
There doesn’t seem to be any evidence the defence splitting killer pass from him but he’s not going to let anyone down either!

Difficult one
He's was injured pretty much most of that time, wasn't he? Sorry Baz, I haven't the time to check when his injuries came, pre or post-Madrid.

Bazali

Con Jute
He's was injured pretty much most of that time, wasn't he? Sorry Baz, I haven't the time to check when his injuries came, pre or post-Madrid.
Do better next time
BC would have supplied all of that info including toilet movements!?

but yes our injuries record and recovery isn’t great!

Register to remove

Top Bottom