Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can’t stand White, ge’s Trying to get his nose wedged so high up Levy’s arse so he can get Fred tickets & then claim he’s “close to his friend Daniel”. Given the utter shite he’s been peddling about us the past few years he should never be allowed off the Train let alone venture one foot in our gaff.

You might be right... I don't LIKE JW myself, however, the way i read it is that the typical day-to-day shit stirring narrative is the 'careerism' of the equation and the face is interchangeable whether it be him, Durham, Goldstein or another cunt on the payroll. Occasionally, I think these guys drop a genuine opinion from a genuine football loving perspective that contradicts the TS party line of 'rile and get calls'. Same as the stadium; been all sorts of jibes even after the opening, but they still can't hide how impressed they are with it... It's becoming harder and harder to preserve credibility whilst continuing to deny the immense job that DL has done.

He's the EnglishTOTTENHAM Iniesta , top boy

FIFY.

GettyImages-1058317990.jpg

Good ole Jim White

Some other quick clips here:

He really does come across as such a nice young man. If he stays fit and Poch deems him to be the default midfield partner with Ndombele (wow, that's fun to type!) this could be a massive season for him.

Oh, and just imagine being a Woolwich fan and having Jack Wilshire as an equivalent player a few years ago. Winky shits all over him.
:harrylol:

Some other quick clips here:

Not to rerun controversies but I agree with Winks that Sissoko handball call was a joke
He really does come across as such a nice young man. If he stays fit and Poch deems him to be the default midfield partner with Ndombele (wow, that's fun to type!) this could be a massive season for him.

Oh, and just imagine being a Woolwich fan and having Jack Wilshire as an equivalent player a few years ago. Winky shits all over him.
:harrylol:

Couldnt care less. Its a meritocricy.

Winks escapes slot of criticism that sanchez and foyth dont. Sanchez is twice the player

You all want him to do well so badly you overlook his faults
I very rarely criticize anybody, as long as they give their best, especially the younger players. I just thought that there was an unnecessary dig at someone who didn't deserve it.

Not last season he wasn't.

Winksy was a standout in a Champions League Final while Sanchez struggled to get in the team.
Kinda pushing it I think. He didn't really do much besides play the safe pass while we were down a goal. It didn't surprise me when he was the 1st player Poch decided to bring off.

Back
Top Bottom