Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mi nombre es Ginés.

Vivo en Madrid y quiero vender cuatro entradas para la liga final de capítulos en la mejor zona del estadio de wanda.

Si alguien quiere las entradas por favor contáctame.

Saludos cordiales

Leave this to me guys, I speak foreign.

WHAT...IS...YOUR....NAME?

Point being, if the rationale on why Dele should play is that he played well in the Semi, then by the same rationale, Lucas is undroppable. My issue was the rationale for choosing Dele over Lucas.

That said, for other reasons than semi performance, Dele should play. I’m inclined to start both even if Kane is fit.

Unfortunately the rationale "who played well last week, plays this week" does not work when you have game changers and goal scorers coming back from injury.

As harsh as it is on Lucas, he's on the bench. Dele and Kane should start.

Unfortunately the rationale "who played well last week, plays this week" does not work when you have game changers and goal scorers coming back from injury.

As harsh as it is on Lucas, he's on the bench. Dele and Kane should start.

Lucas scores big goals and changes entire competitions + he's quick and runs himself into the ground.

Starts for me.

Lucas scores big goals and changes entire competitions + he's quick and runs himself into the ground.

Starts for me.
Agreed. I think Lucas, Son,Sissoko and Eriksen have to start. Then the other 2 places are up for grabs between Kane,Winks and Alli. Kane and Winks being my choice. Kane because Kane and Winks because better in the middle than Alli. Poch will probably go for the same unless Winks isnt ready.

I'd like Kane in a withdrawn role with Sonny and Lucas as wide forwards.

Eriksen, Sissoko and Winks as midfield 3.

Aurier Aldeweireld Vertonghen and Rose as back 4.

Would be smart having Kane in a withdrawn role.

Have Kane playing in the same sort of way that Firmino does for Liverpool in the sense that he isn't leading the line. Kane vs. VVD isn't a smart option. Not that I don't think Kane can hold his own, but having Kane drop deeper to try and create and aim to bring a centre back out with him would be a good move. We saw how good Kane was at creating at Anfield earlier in the season from a deeper position.

Wouldn't even be against:

Son - Lucas
Kane
Eriksen - Sissoko
Winks
Rose - Vertonghen - Alderweireld - Aurier
Lloris
Based on your selection.

Lucas as close to Kane as possible. We saw how quick Lucas is along the ground and he would be capable of nicking the ball in front of their defence. Play Son as the last man to run onto any through bals or flick ons from Kane.

Harsh on Dele though.

Would be smart having Kane in a withdrawn role.

Have Kane playing in the same sort of way that Firmino does for Liverpool in the sense that he isn't leading the line. Kane vs. VVD isn't a smart option. Not that I don't think Kane can hold his own, but having Kane drop deeper to try and create and aim to bring a centre back out with him would be a good move. We saw how good Kane was at creating at Anfield earlier in the season from a deeper position.

Wouldn't even be against:

Son - Lucas
Kane
Eriksen - Sissoko
Winks
Rose - Vertonghen - Alderweireld - Aurier
Lloris
Based on your selection.

Lucas as close to Kane as possible. We saw how quick Lucas is along the ground and he would be capable of nicking the ball in front of their defence. Play Son as the last man to run onto any through bals or flick ons from Kane.

Harsh on Dele though.
He played that role very well in England against Spain and Croatia.

Can’t imagine Dele not starting, I think he has a higher chance of starting than Winks for sure.

In all likeliness though, our formation will be determined by who’s fit. After the season we had, I find it hard to believe that both Kane AND Winks will be fit and sharp enough for selection.

Back
Top Bottom