Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am so sick of all those 'minor injuries' and this 'he is working so hard, we hope he will be back soon' bollocks.. Especially when we actually need a decent performance from our key players.

Wonder if there is any chance of Winks being fit for the final. We've missed him hugely in my opinion. Wanyama fair play to him has come in and given everything but his legs clearly aren't up to it. Winks was such a controlling influence for us before his injury and I really think we'll need that in the final. Wanyama could also barely walk at the end during the celebrations so presume there will also be a question mark over him?

Wonder if there is any chance of Winks being fit for the final. We've missed him hugely in my opinion. Wanyama fair play to him has come in and given everything but his legs clearly aren't up to it. Winks was such a controlling influence for us before his injury and I really think we'll need that in the final. Wanyama could also barely walk at the end during the celebrations so presume there will also be a question mark over him?

Poch said he hopes he is.

Tiddly? Is there a story here we all should know?

81w11XXhd7L._SX425_.jpg

Not sure if Aurier will start Sunday but Aurier, Winks and Kane could all be available for the final but is it a risk to play all 3 in such an important match without them playing for weeks?

Hope he's back.

To think, some clueless posters on here don't think he's good enough, think he's the next Ryan Mason or that he has no technical ability.

Key player.

Back
Top Bottom