Harry Redknapps gravity witherd mug.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With the news harry is going under the knife with an undisclosed condition (probably to have the back of his face reattached to its correct position) How do you think it will affect spurs long/short term?

Could Joe Jordan and Kevin Bond manage spurs long term if Harry goes to England?

Just a thought.

Being at work and using an ancient version of IE, I cant see the above pic, so I dont know what you reckon, but in the long term, I think this would be both disastrous, and showing a complete lack of ambition. Bond has managed at Bournemouth I think, and I dont know about Jordan, but Im pretty sure that they have never manaed at the top level, and why go for these guys if we a have a vacant managerial position? As a top European club, we need to bbe aiming for the best...

Bond and Jordan will probably join Harry in the England set-up, the youtube I posted was speculating as to why he's missing the game tomorrow.

Thelonious Filth said:
Bond and Jordan will probably join Harry in the England set-up, the youtube I posted was speculating as to why he's missing the game tomorrow.

That could be a good shout.

I dont want it to happen just a thought to minimise the disruption of harry leaving. A few players have said that he is a factor on them being at spurs. Agree that they will most likely go with him to manage england.

No reports on what the op is, all hush hush. Maybe Levy is having his trap stiched up? Face lift? or as thelonious says its a cover for the taxman.

loads of different news outlets are reporting the same tbf, it's strange that we're just hearing it now and not sooner.

Thelonious Filth said:
loads of different news outlets are reporting the same tbf, it's strange that we're just hearing it now and not sooner.

I wan't ripping you, just sayin...is all.

Yeah, but is 'Arry...lets face there is always something dodgy going on.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the timing of this op was intentional, let's be honest Harry doesn't want to travel over there any more than he wants the first team players travelling over there. Probably just a minor procedure and he chose to have it at this time.
Saying that, a lot of the time when 'celebrities' go for a minor op it's a cover for a boob job, so maybe he'll come back with massive tits, I kind of hope so.

From memory there have been some rumours relating to Harry having some issues like this before, someone, somewhere online linked it into the fact he no longer gets off the bench at all during games (may be complete BS, but makes some kind of sense).

My gut feeling is its something he's known about and needed to have done for a while and this is just convenient timing. Gets him out of a "pointless" trip (in his opinion) to Russia and we've only got 1 game between now and the 21st November so it's a nice recovery period for him.

If managing Spurs has given him a problem in the heart department, what the fuck will happen with another 16 years of watching Spurs. Better stick to water and my greens.

Back
Top Bottom