Harry Redknapp & His Flappy Mouth Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Redknapp makes so many retarded comments that rather than posting a new thread each time probably best to keep them all in one handy place.

Most recent Redknapp piss take

September 9th
Redknapp threatens that Ledley needs to make twenty appearances in order to get a new contract

September 19th
Redknapp moaning that Woody wasn't offered a new contract after making a mighty 4 appearances in two seasons

Fuck off Redknapp

:angry:

I rather agree with the statement in the last podcast that Harry's comments are a lot like listening to your mate go on about how much he hates his wife and homelife down at the pub. Shut up already! Love the one you're with, Harry.

I'm tired of hearing him bemoaning all the players we missed out on in the transfer window. "Could've had Young...Could've had Rossi...woulda - shoulda - coulda..." Fuck Suarez and Downing! I'll take the guys we've got. You think our players wanna hear that shit after we just stomped their ass 4-0? Downing is a pretty good player and probably could do a job for us on the right, but I'll be damned if I ever support a bucktoothed diver like Suarez.

linnet_spur said:
Yeah fuck off to our best manager for 3 decades. Boo you redknapp, boo you

(for the record, he does do my nut in with his constant interviews as well)

Agree he's the best manager we've had in years but his fucking mouth makes him immensely dislikeable.

The fact he's more than happy to sell any single one of our players down the river for his own agenda and a quote in the papers disgusts me.

Praying he gets the England job come summer

1 - We can be rid of him
2 - I actually think he'd do a fairly decent job as England manager
3 - Intrigued to see if his media persona could stand the scrutiny

Going completely left-field, we could do a lot worse than get Paul Lambert. Obviously it's unlikely to ever happen but I was reading an article on him (I think it was in Four Four Two) and I think he'll be a great manager at the right club.

Lambert needs a bit more time managing at the top doesnt he? Has played at a high level with dortmond so I imagine he will know how to handle big names. He has done alot with Norwich though and if he keeps them up and stabilises them by playing good football he might not be a bad nudge in the future.

As a bit of 'arry bashing - does anyone think he looks like one of those frog wellies thats been through a microwave?

just an aside, has anyone ever tried counting how many times old twitcher blinks when answering a question. he has the eyes of one of those childs toy baby dolls when they lie down their eyes flicker and shut - spooks me out everytime with his foreskin head.

as for next manager owen coyle for me, think he is always pretty fair in his analysis after games, gets his teams playing decent football as well.

paul lambert WILL be a very good manager that i'm sure of. he used to manage my local team, and although he didn't do amazing, it was one of his first jobs. he has pedigree.

Considering the lack of resources he has had I think Moyes has done pretty damn well at at Everton (of course bar that one season they finished 17th or something)

new managers scare me, the day Harry goes I'll be shitn bricks

our track record at appointing managers is fucking shit, the only reason we signed Harry was we were in a fuckn mire and he turned out to be the best manager we've had since Burkinshaw

If I had to pick someone I wouldn't mind Slaven Bilic or David Moyes

I'd love it if Gus were to come to Spurs and help take us to the next level. Know it isn't realistic, yet. Out of the current likely possibilities, I think I'd side with Coyle.

Arry always contradicts himself. Towards the end of the summer he made it sound like he would have liked to have sold Modric but nasty chairman Levy wouldn't allow it. Grow a pair of bollocks Arry.

If its been mentioned before I apologise but what about Martin O'Neil? That dude has regularly over-achieved at clubs, think he would be good with our strong base of players. He play's football how it should be too.

Just throwing it out there....... :think:

I wish he'd shut up but I worry about his replacement. Moyes has wasted money enough times, Coyle is struggling at Bolton...I like Martinez but he seems a bit too nice. Nice doesn't seem to win much. Ancelotti is a good manager who might want to show the chavs what a mistake they made, and has a good enough reputation to not be seen as a step down.

Ancelotti or Jurgen Klopp at Dortmund or the special one,they are the ones who could move us on to that next level and replace wobbly chops.As a outsider i'd also consider Martinez

Back
Top Bottom