Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

bF16ibV.png

avbupd1.png

He's an intelligent one. I like how he's more reliant on technique and vision than his tall build, which makes people think he's some kind of beastly lone striker even though he's actually much more of a thoughtful AM or deep-lying forward.

Harry, Harry Ka-ne....
Harry, Harry Kane!!!!

he may look like Robert from 'Guess Who' but he can't half tuck away a goal/pen!!

Excellent from Kane this season. I actually thought he'd never make the cut with us, but I look like a fool thinking that now. Glad to be mistaken! I don't think a loan move is a good idea for him though. He can play 3 games in Europa, 3 Carling Cup games (why not? :p) and the FA cup games as well. Plus he will train at our excellent coaching facility under our coached who will have a fixed idea of what his growth should be like. Next season might be a different alternative, but for now, I'm happy to see him stay with us and learn with us.

His goal was almost exactly the same as Bale's first at West Ham last year. Except it was Kane's weak foot.

Kane has looked very good whenever I've seen him. Definitely makes Ade expendable, if he already wasnt.

Disagree with this - I think Kane has been played out of position so frequently that we think he's a striker. He's weaker than his build suggests so he can't really play striker. He's a CAM and would probably slot into the side a lot easier if we didn't have so many performers in that role.

Back
Top Bottom