Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

pipe down you ugly mug. We all seen your username checks out after that horrendous selfie from the game on Saturday. Maybe have a salad tonight big man ? Fucking cretin alright!

Here's an idea you little cunt.

Come tell that to my face.

You won't, because you're a fucking coward little prick whose gonna live and die alone.

You ever fucking tag me in one of your shite posts again, and I'll rip your fat fucking head off and shit down your neck.

Got it!?!? Good.

Now fuck off.

Here's an idea you little cunt.

Come tell that to my face.

You won't, because you're a fucking coward little prick whose gonna live and die alone.

You ever fucking tag me in one of your shite posts again, and I'll rip your fat fucking head off and shit down your neck.

Got it!?!? Good.

Now fuck off.

hahahahahahaha 😂😂😂😂

You look like a 40 year old virgin.

No hate towards Bundesliga, but it's probably much more physical demanding playing for Spurs in PL than as striker for a team that has 70/30 possession every game and has a winter break. Can only imagine the numbers Kane would get for Bayern

They also get a proper winter break.

I want to see Kane playing in the width of the box as our furthest forward player. I know he’s great at a long pass and a through ball and if that’s now his bag, fine, but sign a goal scorer then.

We are presently playing our number nine as a number ten.

Jeez can everyone give him a break. The guy is getting almost no service what so ever. Davies can’t cross, Aurier makes one good cross a game and Rose usually plays the short pass. We only have one out and out winger, who plays regularly, in Son and he shoots more than crosses which I’m not necessarily complaining about but that leaves our centre midfielders to get him the ball and that’s usually to his feet, outside of the box. The two/three players, from seasons gone past, who have assisted him the most are Eriksen, Trippier and Deli in that order. It’s pretty discouraging running around like a headless chicken, “pressing” when no one manages to get you the ball. Besides our striker shouldn’t even be pressing. He should be getting him into space should the midfielders win the ball back. If he’s pressing, he’ll be too close to the defenders.

Jeez can everyone give him a break. The guy is getting almost no service what so ever. Davies can’t cross, Aurier makes one good cross a game and Rose usually plays the short pass. We only have one out and out winger, who plays regularly, in Son and he shoots more than crosses which I’m not necessarily complaining about but that leaves our centre midfielders to get him the ball and that’s usually to his feet, outside of the box. The two/three players, from seasons gone past, who have assisted him the most are Eriksen, Trippier and Deli in that order. It’s pretty discouraging running around like a headless chicken, “pressing” when no one manages to get you the ball. Besides our striker shouldn’t even be pressing. He should be getting him into space should the midfielders win the ball back. If he’s pressing, he’ll be too close to the defenders.

tenor.gif

A team devoid of ideas and an ethos and we throw one of the most elite strikers to grace the pitch under the bus.

It is not Kane. It is Poch. When will people stop blaming our form on individuals and take a look at what Poch has done to our mentality.

Once we stood as an aggressive bunch and now we sit on our laurels and attempt to counter. That is why we are shit.

Back
Top Bottom