Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He is probably fucked off at only getting 17 league goals. That is the thing with Kane, his drive to constantly improve every aspect of his life. I have never seen someone so determined; very inspirational.

I recall fans sperging out when he got injured going in for a nothing tackle. It isn't how Kane works. He is a machine. To quote him after the match:

"NOTHING IS OVER! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win, but somebody wouldn't let us win! And I come back to the world, and I see all those maggots at the airport, protestin' me, spittin', callin' me "Baby Killer!", and all kinds of vile crap!"

I agree absolutely. Let's please not hear any whining about that like there has been about Eriksson when he plays sensibly to avoid injuries
Playing up top is an area where tackles are not as important as in midfield or defence. So yeah, he can be forgiven. I think he should still be tackling but he knows now that 50/50 sliding tackles should be avoided. Hopefully.

Facial hair really compliments him.

Always room for improvement...

0023ae9885da13dfe89e06.jpg

I recall fans sperging out when he got injured going in for a nothing tackle. It isn't how Kane works. He is a machine. To quote him after the match:

"NOTHING IS OVER! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win, but somebody wouldn't let us win! And I come back to the world, and I see all those maggots at the airport, protestin' me, spittin', callin' me "Baby Killer!", and all kinds of vile crap!"

:adesalute:

One day it'll come out that Kane has been banging Katie Price up the ronson for years on the side. You fantasy fuckboys will say, at least he's not as bad as Giggs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom