Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dunno about the rest of you but watching that you tube of his goals last season leaves me aching for the next season. Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying watching the English women's team do well and all but (political correctness alert) it's not quite the same sport that men play.

Dunno about the rest of you but watching that you tube of his goals last season leaves me aching for the next season. Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying watching the English women's team do well and all but (political correctness alert) it's not quite the same sport that men play.
It's like the difference between watching a top west end show versus an am-dram version in the village hall.

Kane is awful, his touch is awful, his finishing is awful, and he almost looks embarrassed to be playing half the time.

I love the optimism, love it..... But i just dont see it at all.
The first couple of pages of this thread are brilliant. Of course hindsight is always 20/20...

I am going to have a bet on him being top scorer. He is such a level-headed lad. Been with his woman for ages. Kids. Really settled off the pitch. My alll-time fave. And he is just like us. One of our own.

I am going to have a bet on him being top scorer. He is such a level-headed lad. Been with his woman for ages. Kids. Really settled off the pitch. My alll-time fave. And he is just like us. One of our own.

He would have had the boot if he were healthy IMO. 17 with multiple breaks due to injury says a lot about his ability.

Harry's back in training and he looks in great shape. Don't think I've ever seen him looking so slim. It bodes well for next season. Son and Dele looking in great shape as well.

Back
Top Bottom