Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Somewhat of an insignificant post
One of my favorite shows on Youtube made a Harry Kane reference
For other fans of the show: imagine having him as an actual guest on Hot Ones :kanegoal:

Does he really? Or does he just pick what he considers to be the best players for the games England play?

As somebody who fell back in love with the England team last summer, I can't begrudge him wanting the England captain to be present while England are trying to win a trophy. Think about how much that would mean to Harry too.

The more trophies are players can win (and they don't have many wins between the whole squad at the moment) the better winning mentality we have, and the better chance of our team going on to win more
I bet his half time talks are a feck of a site better than our Gareth's boring platitudes. Happy for him just to be there for that.

I just hope Harry has the common sense to sustain an 'injury' when training with the England squad, get himself sent home and have a decent holiday.

C'mon guys, do we really expect Southgate not to want his captain/talisman in the England team if Kane ends up starting against Liverpool? (which I think he will)

I'm not averse to thinking Southgate can be a little risky with some of our players' fitness (I thought he was wrong, for example, to make our boys play so many minutes in the last England matches and Dier (?) suffered the consequences of that) but I won't criticise him over this one.

C'mon guys, do we really expect Southgate not to want his captain/talisman in the England team if Kane ends up starting against Liverpool? (which I think he will)
I expected nothing less from Southgate. He's a selfish cunt who only cares about his job safety. He will run Harry into the ground just to make sure he has a "good" record instead of using this as an opportunity to experiment with other up and coming players. If he truly cared about his captain/talisman he would be making sure he gets a long deserved rest instead of calling him up for a bunch of bullshite friendlies now labelled as "nations cup".

I expected nothing less from Southgate. He's a selfish cunt who only cares about his job safety. He will run Harry into the ground just to make sure he has a "good" record instead of using this as an opportunity to experiment with other up and coming players. If he truly cared about his captain/talisman he would be making sure he gets a long deserved rest instead of calling him up for a bunch of bullshite friendlies now labelled as "nations cup".
But what if he's consulted with Kane on this and he's keen on joining the England squad/insists he'll be fit for the Nations Cup? It is a bit of a weird nouveau-friendly-competition but it's also a chance to try instilling that winning mentality in the team.

I doubt it's a case of dragging him there against his will.

Somewhat of an insignificant post
One of my favorite shows on Youtube made a Harry Kane reference
For other fans of the show: imagine having him as an actual guest on Hot Ones :kanegoal:

You could have given us the time of the mention ;)
3.20 for those of you who have no interest in chilli sauces.

Back
Top Bottom