Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

22 goals winning the golden boot?

f317d24f-6b89-498c-b902-235f3e5568ab.png

D0guMLdXgAEle_l.jpg

This man will have a proper say next season.

For wingers to get golden boots is pretty impressive though especiallly if backed with 8 assists as well.
Tbf, I think Mane and especially Salah are more inside forwards than traditional wingers. When i watch the dippers, Salah plays more of the striker role as Firmino drops deep.

Tbf, I think Mane and especially Salah are more inside forwards than traditional wingers. When i watch the dippers, Salah plays more of the striker role as Firmino drops deep.
Probably true. Although whenever I watched them, it looks like they start really wide especially Salah starts off really really wide on the right. Still 22 each from the same team is pretty good.

This fruitcake has a tendency to run Spurs players into the ground.
Does he really? Or does he just pick what he considers to be the best players for the games England play?

As somebody who fell back in love with the England team last summer, I can't begrudge him wanting the England captain to be present while England are trying to win a trophy. Think about how much that would mean to Harry too.

The more trophies our players can win (and they don't have many wins between the whole squad at the moment) the better winning mentality we have, and the better chance of our team going on to win more

Last edited:
Whilst we are talking about winning trophies I give more than 50 percent chance of us winning the CL if we get the confident Kane back in time -"I know what I am, if I don't have a shot I am going to focus on passing and facilitating my teammates and teams offence"- that Kane. The percentage would significantly drop though if we get the last version of Kane "shit I don't know what I was thinking, I;ve got to get back to scoring"

Back
Top Bottom