Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My twin brother was Downs - he died a couple of years back. I used to take him to watch Watford in the 1980s and people would stare and laugh and shout abuse at us - they didn't want 'mongs' at their football club - thankfully, my brother never really understood what or why they were doing it, but it hurt the people around him (me).
I thought as society we'd moved beyond that by now, and anyone who still does that, including any Spurs fans, should simply be kicked out, permanently.

Real sorry to hear that happened.

It really does shock me whenever I hear of anything like this. Why does it matter? If somebody is another race, sexuality, has a mental or physical disability how does that effect me? Even if in some warped reality they thought it does, why then abuse them over something they can't change? It's fucking insane.

Reliving kane needlessly throwing himself in to that challenge that ended his season.
We would have 3rd sealed now & a good chance of beating Ajax.
Hope he takes a bit more care when tackling from now on.

I've never been so desperate for those 'insider' rumours of Kane being back earlier than expected to be true.

BangkokSpud BangkokSpud go on and cheer us up.
:kaneear:

Sorry LD I've heard nothing about Kane, can confirm that Poch has access to a huge transfer kitty if the right players can be found. However no CL will be a feckin' disaster, CL may not be in the financial plans but it sure as hell has been in the transfer thinking.

My twin brother was Downs - he died a couple of years back. I used to take him to watch Watford in the 1980s and people would stare and laugh and shout abuse at us - they didn't want 'mongs' at their football club - thankfully, my brother never really understood what or why they were doing it, but it hurt the people around him (me).
I thought as society we'd moved beyond that by now, and anyone who still does that, including any Spurs fans, should simply be kicked out, permanently.
Sorry to hear about that, life can be so cruel.
There has always been horrible people around, but the Internet has given them a platform where they can spread their poison to a larger "audience".

Back
Top Bottom