Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you ever get the impression that some of ours want him to fail?
I don't get it.He will be spoken about at our club decades after he leaves it,yet all some want to do is knock him.
I am all for constructive criticism, but some of it is a joke.
His record speaks for itself.

People who don’t rate Harry Kane don’t deserved to been listen to in regards to football. Actually don’t deserve to be listened to about anything, because they’re an idiot.

Expert surgeon: Harry Kane will probably be out for 6 months and should take it easy and definitely not rush back.

Harry Kane: Already out on the field running.

FFS

Darren bent on the Debate the other night that he had the same operation in 2017. Took him 5 months to recover and even then he said he kept feeling the problem for a while afterwards until it went all of a sudden. So it’s not looking great.

Just don't rush back. If you are fit in April or August, just get fit. 7 months off for Kane going into a full pre-season with Mourinho would be great for Spurs if he can't play this season.

I just think he will kill is career to play in the Euros, which sucks.

I have absolutely no doubts, that Harry will go to the Euro's even if he is just 25% fit.

Sadly so

I know you wanna see England doing well, obviously.

But the amount of happiness because captain of your country is hurt is ridiculous. I can't name any country that hates his best player that much.
Fucking Tammy Abraham is gonna lead the England?

I wish he stays off the pitch until next season.

Talking THFC‏ @TalkingTHFC

Tottenham Hotspur are winless in their last six Premier League games in which Harry Kane has played no part (D3 L3), whilst failing to score on four occasions in that run. [Opta] #THFC

Last edited:
It wasn't like he was lighting the place up. His last 5 games played, he scored 2 goals. 1 was a pen against Norwich. So 1 goal against Brighton from open play in those 5 games. Not exactly breathtaking.
In general he does much more for the team than just scoring goals; we got 10 points out of the last 6 league games with Kane in the team (2 goals and an assist v Burnley and as you said he also scored v Norwich and Brighton).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom