Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure i quite get you there mate. We know how much Spurs fans appreciate him but it frankly baffles me how underappreciated he is from other teams fans, Jack The Ripper was more popular it seems. Do you mean jealousy?
Scousers blame him for diving (nearly 2 years ago) and hate him for that.
Scum fans hate him, well they would...
Chav fans hate him see above
Spammer hate him (see above...)
Adebayor hates him too...

He has been so quiet, but I think that may be a result of a dearth of players to provide him with any service, combined with tactics that don’t seem to be doing him any favors.

He was beyond shocking today and didn't do a thing right... fecked up every final pass, piss poor movement and I think I saw him "run" twice all game.

If Son had started in his place today we'd have scored at least once more. Guaranteed.

Drop him until he starts trying or at least scores regularly from open play.

Don't know if it's his physical condition that prevents him from playing well or that he's mentally given up but he's been extremely bad for months now.

There are so many problems in our team that are more pressing than Kane. He is not playing that well but the rest of our team is so shit that he is having to hover around the halfway line just to touch the ball. We have a team that cannot get him the ball in the penalty box.

The no service argument doesn't explain it all for me...It's not like Watford were dominating possesion or territory...World class players find ways to create space and get open. If he cannot do that then he is just a finisher, goal poacher etc He used to be so much more than that...I cant remember the last time I genuinely thought he looked world class....

The no service argument doesn't explain it all for me...It's not like Watford were dominating possesion or territory...World class players find ways to create space and get open. If he cannot do that then he is just a finisher, goal poacher etc He used to be so much more than that...I cant remember the last time I genuinely thought he looked world class....

He got an a goal and 3 assists in his last England games, we are just shit at the moment. We couldn’t even create a chance against Colchester.

Hes been shit for 18 months but plays every week. We looked a different team with son through the middle. Even llorente did more last season. Ankle injuries have taken there toll as his mobility now is shocking

He was beyond shocking today and didn't do a thing right... fecked up every final pass, piss poor movement and I think I saw him "run" twice all game.

If Son had started in his place today we'd have scored at least once more. Guaranteed.

Drop him until he starts trying or at least scores regularly from open play.

Don't know if it's his physical condition that prevents him from playing well or that he's mentally given up but he's been extremely bad for months now.
Team is only as strong as weakest link...he’s a better player for England- why? Because he’s given service and provided with dynamic movement around and behind him, freeing up space. For Spurs, everything goes narrowly through the centre or wide for a cross - Danny Rose is no Sterling.

If it really is lack of service there should be numerous moments a match where you think "look at Kane"..."Why didn't he pass to Kane" etc...I cant say I saw any of those moments and haven't in ages

His finishing/passing still looks top draw but his ability to create space has diminished so much (due to losing a step of speed probably)

The criticism of Kane is laughable. You put him in top European team and he scores a ridiculous amount, just like he's done for us when we were good.

That comment is just stupid. So Kane is not a part of this mess? Let me guess - Eriksen's fault we lost today? You could make the claim that any of our players would look mustard playing for a top team. In this current situation I would expect a lot more of Kane

Back
Top Bottom