Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

exp31.jpg

Fingers crossed that Kane can return to better form and soon.

It happens that top strikers/players in general have dips and he has scored 2 already but if he is our talisman then it's not just goals but leadership we need. And that's about playing well first and foremost.

Saw a clip of Shearer's hat-tricks on Skysports yesterday. On one occasion his first of 3 goals referenced a spell of 10 games without a goal so some perspective although no comment on overall performances.

Pochettino relies way too much on him but we also have other players who need to step up.

A Hurricane is expected to hit Florida. Let's hope our Hurrikane hits the Emirates with full force.

Anonymous again today. Looks as sharp as a tennis ball.

But wins the header that leads to the goal and never misses a penalty.

What. The. Fuck?

Thought he looked shattered the last ten mins and maybe lucas could of caused them problems. Not going to be to negative though i saw signs today that the spurs we want is there

Said it in the match chat he's not 100% still he's not jumping committing to challenges and he still looks likes he's tired. Doesn't close down properly anymore and looks like he's lost about 2 yards of pace. He still looks clinical although why he didn't hit that shot in the first half first time I don't know.

He either needs a rest or he needs to hit the gym harder because something ain't right with him. Shows how fantastic he is that he's got 3 goals whilst only playing at max 60ish%

Last edited:
Scored a great pen, helped set up the 1st goal. Won a couple of FKs to help ease the pressure. Made a couple of great passes - just to the wrong guy in the last minute which would have given us the win. 3 goals in 4 games.

Thought he looked shattered the last ten mins and maybe lucas could of caused them problems. Not going to be to negative though i saw signs today that the spurs we want is there
You could say that, but he created some clear chances and left them for dead a few times in last 10 minutes. I often wonder if I am watching a different game.

We just need to accept he will never be the Kane of 2015-17 ever again in his career. The enthusiasm is gone. He is still a fantastic striker, one of the best in Europe, but he isn't going to run himself into the ground anymore like he did when he burst on to the scene.

You could say that, but he created some clear chances and left them for dead a few times in last 10 minutes. I often wonder if I am watching a different game.
I won't disagree i just thought maybe with lucas's pace we might of been able to stretch them but like i said i won't really say anything negative i saw alot of positives in todays display

We just need to accept he will never be the Kane of 2015-17 ever again in his career. The enthusiasm is gone. He is still a fantastic striker, one of the best in Europe, but he isn't going to run himself into the ground anymore like he did when he burst on to the scene.
Season Goals
2014-15 31
2015-16 28
2016-17 35
2017-18 41
2018-19 24 (injured for many games)
2019-20 3

Back
Top Bottom