Harry Kane

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Ahab

Daily Mail Reader
Harry's back in training and he looks in great shape. Don't think I've ever seen him looking so slim. It bodes well for next season. Son and Dele looking in great shape as well.

Register to remove

Harry's back in training and he looks in great shape. Don't think I've ever seen him looking so slim. It bodes well for next season. Son and Dele looking in great shape as well.
Would be great to see him back and fully refreshed. Hopefully he will think twice about diving into tackles also.

Article in the Sun yesterday saying Harry needs to prove himself this season and that hes not just a 4 season wonder , utter bollocks and totally laughable , they just cant resist a dig

Article in the Sun yesterday saying Harry needs to prove himself this season and that hes not just a 4 season wonder , utter bollocks and totally laughable , they just cant resist a dig
Harry will be nothing more but a one-career wonder. We all know it, time to admit it.

Register to remove

Mrs Perryman

I'm a Cockney Malteser
Not that he needs it, but if H read that sure it will only spur him on to ram the words down the journalist's throat!

Register to remove

Top Bottom