Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really hope.... obviously he will get a good long rest along with ALOT of other players. Reset for the new season, sell a couple of deadwood players and a few that clearly haven't wanted to be here for a good season or two, sign some new blood into this squad and we will be fine, Kane will prove like he always does time and time again his class :)

We will never truely know why Pochettino started Harry Kane last Saturday week. I as one of the vociferous few stating that Mora must start in his place with Harry on the bench will never forget that we told you so!

S'funny, so was I yet I find little satisfaction in the fact; nor will I waste my time villifying the gaffer over it...

The scenes when that goal went in were insane.

The whole match felt like being constipated while their defence parked the bus to capitalise on the penalty Walker gave away. I think it helped set the tone of the whole campaign - optimism for England rather than 'here we go again'.

It was HUGE..... The media would have destroyed us otherwise and the 'fear' would have set in across the squad and pressumably the manager too.

When you watch them all back - there are some fucking bangers in here. The big problem is how much of the season Kane spent either injured or not quite fully fit.

Fingers crossed that an actual summer break does him well and he has a massive season next year.

Oh, and what a penalty taker he is...

We will never truely know why Pochettino started Harry Kane last Saturday week. I as one of the vociferous few stating that Mora must start in his place with Harry on the bench will never forget that we told you so!

I thought Kane played well second half. The problem was our other attackers kept giving the ball away when we were through.

Unpopular opinion but I think Poch was right to start Kane.
Even when he's 'fit and in form' he is quite likely to have quiet games which he makes up for with frequent braces and hat tricks. And quite often, he will barely touch the ball but still bag a brace.

He's 100% the man I want on if we win a pen, and he has the 'goalscorers instinct' which he is so often praised for when firing.
Wasn't his usual self thats for sure, but is a lot more consistent than Moura - who seems to have 3 dreadful games for every good one.

If Kane hand't started, every loose ball in their box would have been regarded as a chance he probably would have scored. Chances are we still would have lost, and Poch could just be cunted off from a different angle.

We will never know how the game would have looked, and the chances Kane could have got if they weren't sitting back for the entire game protecting their gift from the god of bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom