Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nope, then you lose Eriksen's effectiveness.

We need logic here. Winks and Sissoko need to start. The midfield will be a key area I feel. It is not Eriksen's strength battling against power house midfielders so we need Winks and Sissoko in there.

Eriksen needs to be to the front of our midfield alongside Alli, who is our ace in the pack. (Cometh the moment I feel with him). We have to have Eriksen in the places to hurt Liverpool.

The issue is Kane and which of Moura or Son would then make way. For me Moura offers more defensively in that he tracks back and obviously offers a goal threat. I think he will start I really do.

Then it's Kane or Son but it's a big call no doubt at all.

Agree about the midfield and if any doubt about Winksy then we should throw Big Vic at them

More I think of it the more I think winks should start, Wanyama and Dier haven’t been 100% fit anyways so I don’t think it will make much difference cause they’ve been not up to pace. He’s been in training as long as Kane has but I think if he has the capability to start then he should do

Winks and Sissoko in midfield.

Dele well advanced just off Kane

Eriksen controlling things slightly further ahead of Winks and Sissoko and Son going where he pleases.

Tripper and Rose pushing on.

Dier to come on ahead of Wanyama. Harsh on Lucas but it's the CL final.

Couldn't be clearer to me.

sun28.jpg
th3zpKA.png

Hello to all Tottenham fans,

I am French and a Tottenham fan. I watch all the games, and I'm like a madman before the Champions League final on Saturday.
But above all, I have something in common with a Tottenham player Harry Kane. Everyone in France thinks I'm Kane's look-alike and I'd like to make myself known to the player.

Do you think I look like him too?

Feel free to follow me on my instagram account: SOSIE OFFICIEL HARRY KANE (@harrykanesosieofficiel) • Instagram photos and videos

I have to make myself known to become Harry Kane's official look-alike!

Thanks to all those who will follow me and who will also share me on Instagram or Facebook 😉

And go Tottenham ❤

Sorry about my English....

It has appeared in the past that Kane has agreement that if fit he plays. This match is more important than that and if he is not match fit he should not start. We as fans cannot tell that but Poch can. However it will become apparent during the match and if he has a bad game then Poch should be blamed. I have repeatedly said Kane should come on in the 2nd half when he can play flat out for the remainder of the match rather than have to pace himself from the start. However I believe there is something agreed with Kane that he plays when deemed fit. This match is more important than that and Poch must only pick him if he truly is better than Moura.

Has there been a worst decision to play a player who has been out for months and in place of another who scored a hatrick in the semi final to get us there. Absolute madness - Harry can’t be blamed he should never have started.

Shame about tonight.

Also a shame that he now has to go pick himself up for England in the Nations League. Go and win it Harry.

Has there been a worst decision to play a player who has been out for months and in place of another who scored a hatrick in the semi final to get us there. Absolute madness - Harry can’t be blamed he should never have started.
Lucas missed our two best chances in the game, Rose passing him followed by that crap shot, then he missed the ball after the corner.
Kane wasn't great, but Dele and Son ruined a lot of actions, expecially in the first half.
Then again, why am I bothered....

Love him, always will, but he shouldn't have started tonight. I believed Poch and he is smarter than all of us idiots here combined, but his gamble didn't pay off sadly...

Back
Top Bottom