Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Worst thing is, Kane always come back in horrible form from injuries. Barely makes any runs, and expects the ball to be in front of him from where he can take a 100 shots.

If he comes back before a big final and plays a game or two before where he is brilliant , thats great. But a big final is his first game back from injury, poch should not keep him anywhere near the stadium.
but scores goals anyway.

People seem to undervalue goals.

I hope Harry has the sense to make himself unavailable for the Nations league. He may be England captain, but first and foremost he's a Spurs player who has missed an awful lot of games recently through injury. He needs rest and the chance to build himself up to full strength.

I hope Harry has the sense to make himself unavailable for the Nations league. He may be England captain, but first and foremost he's a Spurs player who has missed an awful lot of games recently through injury. He needs rest and the chance to build himself up to full strength.
Agreed. I would love him to have the summer off. Not going to happen though

you have no chance- if he is fit he will play.

(it finishes on the 9/06 so its not really a summer tournament)
No, but its potentially a non match fit player playing three games in 8 days (should we overcome Ajax). You just know if England lose to the Netherlands that Kane will play in the third place playoff despite it meaning absolutely Fuck all.

I would love Kane to have the whole summer off to rest, repair and come back 100% ready. But if there is even a chance he feels he can play Wednesday against Ajax, he will play. If he thinks he can get the team he loves to a Champions League final, he'll play.

No, but its potentially a non match fit player playing three games in 8 days (should we overcome Ajax). You just know if England lose to the Netherlands that Kane will play in the third place playoff despite it meaning absolutely Fuck all.
:wanyama:its funny because its true.

I would love Kane to have the whole summer off to rest, repair and come back 100% ready. But if there is even a chance he feels he can play Wednesday against Ajax, he will play. If he thinks he can get the team he loves to a Champions League final, he'll play.
I'm all for that, 100%. But he sacrificed himself for England last summer and the knock on hit us this year. He can't keep doing that. Especially if he is carrying any hint of injury.

I'm all for that, 100%. But he sacrificed himself for England last summer and the knock on hit us this year. He can't keep doing that. Especially if he is carrying any hint of injury.
He can do what he wants, we have no leverage here. He obviously values England massively and we hold no, in fact I would guess our support is a large part of why he is so happy here.

I highly doubt this and seems to be backed up by Poch's presser, but was told by somebody who has a capacity at the club that he will be involved for Ajax 2nd leg.

Dark arts on this, whatever the reality. Keep Ajax guessing, even put Kane in the squad and then on the bench. What the fuck difference would it make ? If he is not fit he don’t come on ( rather obviously ) but gives them flash cunts something to sweat about ?

Back
Top Bottom