Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I very much doubt that, to me reasons he played at Tranmere:

a) He'd be fucked off travelling all that way and not playing
b) He get huge appearance and goal bonuses....easy for Poch to keep players sweet when they earn £50k for jogging around a bit
c) if you play you don't have to train the following day / if you don't you do....players don't like training
Point B is why he has the alleged stipulation in his contract,or so the person told me.

I don't necessarily believe it, but at the same time wouldn't surprise me.

Is it the same ankle that was injured last time?
Annoyingly, it's the other one (left as opposed to right, I believe).

That'll likely mean a longer injury layoff because the ligaments haven't previously been stretched by injury on the left hand side - though it also depends on the severity of the ligament damage that occurred. There's no video that really shows how bad his ankle was inverted.

The Chelsea away game (league) would be a fucking fast turnaround....

This is a realistic target for Harry. It's not at all out of the question with these injuries to be back within a month. Our medical staff know how to deal with these better than almost anyone at this point and Harry has had his fair share of experience with them. Reduce the swelling, strengthen the ankle, get back to full fitness. Simple!

:pochsmirk:

Kane in the past has been back in the team as soon as he is training but with poor initial results. Other players are back training for a couple of weeks before selected. Therefore we really cannot expect much from Kane even if he makes the team earlier than expected. He is not getting fit quicker than others but getting in the team quicker than others.

So they will have to play every minute of every game ?
Like that's not asking for even more trouble.
What’s the alternative? Our squad is threadbare our season could go tits up by the time Kane &Son rock up we could just be be left with the top four to go for.

I heard from an alleged friend via a 3rd party....
He has a stipulation in his contract that he plays every game its possible for him to play.
probably bollo, but....

What drivel, ask them to explain his omission from league cup starting xi's (prior to chelsea).

We still have Llorente. I feel like he never got the chance to prove himself. We will see this next stretch of 4 or 5 games if he is Spurs material.

As someone pointed out earlier the issue is that it’s highly unlikely Poch will even use him for those games, other than continue to have him as an option on the bench

Back
Top Bottom